Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Love Switzerland...

What a great country ! Fantastic scenery, clean air, cow bells clanking in the meadow, loads of choccy, lovely place for a relaxing holiday !

But you wouldn't want to get them in the office Euro draw, would you? Doh!
:nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh dear :dunce:

Imagine there's no office draw, it isn't hard to do.
No Switzerland or Czech Republic, no Albania pick too.
Imagine all the outside seeds, playing for the cup - youhoohoo
You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope some day Lichtenstein take it - but the Jo-ocks still feel hard done

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Coach 03, agreed. Fabulous country, my favourite holiday destination, and a transport system that actually works. More people own cars than here, but they don't choose to use them for long distance journeys, because the railways are so good. Even most villages have a station, because they did not shut them down, unlike that prat Beeching here.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Banks
Watches
Army knives
Clocks
Cheese
Chocolate

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
been there 4 times as a kid, stayed near Gstaad in a place called Schonreid I think, Interlaken which is GREAT those fab 3 mountains - Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau! Lucerne/Luzern and walke don the great wooden bridge before the fire disaster, even went up a 10,000ft mountain called Mount Titlis, last place was Zermatt...the Matterhorn is something else!
Train journeys through the mountains are lovely, it is clean and the transport system is the best, also the smell of cheese and chocolate....mmmmmmmm!

I will go back one year but only through Snowboarding, will do the Zermatt to Italy runs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here