Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love NSC

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Joking aside, if you look at other clubs' forums (as I suspect a lot of us do just before/after we play them), most of them seem to be decidedly lightweight alongside NSC. It's a "broad church" to be sure, with comment on politics, current affairs, religion, travel and just about anything else you can conjure up.

While it is "the home of the binfest" and handbags are often drawn at ten paces, it is also a family of sorts. Just look at how we all rally round with cyber tea and sympathy when one of our number is in need. Through NSC I have received advice on DIY, photography, copyright law and occasionally bagged a ticket or two. I could go to a dedicated forum for all of the above but I prefer to go through NSC because the chances are that somehwere out there, there is a Seagull who knows just what I need.

There I said it. NSC is marvy. Cue the "flounce" icon.

To use an NSC cliche: This.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Joking aside, if you look at other clubs' forums (as I suspect a lot of us do just before/after we play them), most of them seem to be decidedly lightweight alongside NSC. It's a "broad church" to be sure, with comment on politics, current affairs, religion, travel and just about anything else you can conjure up.

While it is "the home of the binfest" and handbags are often drawn at ten paces, it is also a family of sorts. Just look at how we all rally round with cyber tea and sympathy when one of our number is in need. Through NSC I have received advice on DIY, photography, copyright law and occasionally bagged a ticket or two. I could go to a dedicated forum for all of the above but I prefer to go through NSC because the chances are that somehwere out there, there is a Seagull who knows just what I need.

You do realise how GAY you sound you benny.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Pleased to hear it - should help when we go 'pay per view' in the near future.

Bloody knew it!! The club's ethos is rubbing off on the main fan's message board! :nono:

Are we not clicking enough adverts! :eek: :angel:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

But "it's a football forum FFS, according to some"...

On another point, isn't everyone that is slating Paul Barber for just about everything, also indirectly slagging off Chairman Bloom at the same time?

I love NSC too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here