Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I love NSC

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Some absolutely cracking threads and debates on here lately...

That is all.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Some absolutely cracking threads and debates on here lately...

That is all.

Agree the past few days have been good overall.

Entirely coincidentally, there hasn't been an Albion game for a few days, the transfer window isn't open, and the majority of our Croydon-based friends appear to have run out of 50 pences for the meter.

Might have to start a Barnes/Murray thread to restore equilibrium...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Pleased to hear it - should help when we go 'pay per view' in the near future.

Are you going to tease us by letting us view the first 5 posts of a thread for free and then whacking up the payment form?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Since the Palace hysteria died down, its been alright actually.

Yeah, where have all the Palace fans and Palace threads gone? Ever since that Palace fan took an almighty verbal kicking on the 'Are you still angry' thread they've all disappeared. Quitters! (Their football team may still be better than ours but their fans are definitely intellectually inferior!)

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Joking aside, if you look at other clubs' forums (as I suspect a lot of us do just before/after we play them), most of them seem to be decidedly lightweight alongside NSC. It's a "broad church" to be sure, with comment on politics, current affairs, religion, travel and just about anything else you can conjure up.

While it is "the home of the binfest" and handbags are often drawn at ten paces, it is also a family of sorts. Just look at how we all rally round with cyber tea and sympathy when one of our number is in need. Through NSC I have received advice on DIY, photography, copyright law and occasionally bagged a ticket or two. I could go to a dedicated forum for all of the above but I prefer to go through NSC because the chances are that somehwere out there, there is a Seagull who knows just what I need.

There I said it. NSC is marvy. Cue the "flounce" icon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here