Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I lost everthing tonight

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I actually find this staggering beyond comprehension. Just my opinion.

Why? If the guy can get help from as many sources as possible then all the better.

( or are you still shirty coz the Saints thumped Villa and don't look favourite for the drop anymore)

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
What a fantastic response from the NSC community!

All the petty rants and whinges pale into complete insignificance when something like this happens.

Hang on in there, Falkor, you have seen on this thread how many are totally with you and supporting you - take strength from that.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Probably just me that found all the mutual back-slapping and high-fiving and "this proves why NSC is the best forum in the world" type stuff on this thread nauseating then?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Probably just me that found all the mutual back-slapping and high-fiving and "this proves why NSC is the best forum in the world" type stuff on this thread nauseating then?

Bry Nylon(sic) didnt that die out fecking years ago?? Being 56 I remember wearing their shirts---LOL! still as you say it must be you......................

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Very, VERY bad call Bry.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
leave it guys i dont want a binfest.

Everyone is entitled to there views.

I appreciate everyone's help in this thread more than anything.

Im getting help now so hopefully il never get back to saturday night

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand

You've probably just viewed this thread today and weren't involved as it was happening, therefore your emotions were not connected like those posting on Sat.

I'm actually very proud of the response. Still NSC is here for you too Bry should you need it :thumbsup:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Im getting help now so hopefully il never get back to saturday night

Top work mate... Anytime you wanna chat and all that. Best of luck to you, your girlfriend and your boys.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Glad you're OK mate x

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

I feel incredibly sad for you, your world must be a horrible place.

If what we said did helped Falkor in any small amount it doesn't really matter what you think.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Probably not, but maybe others thought it wasn't the best place to air such an opinion. Somewhere where someone who was/is clearly in a bad place came for help, support and advice, and got it. In that respect, yes, I say well done NSC.

I'm not sure you'll find the exact quote you've plucked out, either.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
This thread interrupted me watching the XFactor on Saturday! The real time comparison between false/manufactured/irrelevant human emotion with the real thing warmed my heart.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal

Look past the comments of that nature and focus on the offers of help and the actions that were taken to help someone who was suffering and in danger. Hopefully, then, you will appreciate the warmth and genorosity of spirit that has been displayed over the last three days and reflect on your contribution.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here