Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I lost everthing tonight

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Police where good very caring better than the Dr, only problem I had with them was the dead number for crisis team.

I even rang Sussex mental health who called me selfish for feeling suicidal as I have a family, I do see suicide as a form of being selfish but do us really say that to s guy in a crisis on phone. When I'm better I would like to meet a number of you ESP ladygull and Tony ya both amazing and thank you.

Thanks just coming into Brighton so chat soon.

I don't know you but as a fellow Albion fan and NSC'er I care. Good luck mate.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only just come across this thread. Can't really add anything that hasn't been already said. Take care Falkor.

NSC at it's finest :thumbsup:

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
I haven't been on NSC for a few days and have only just noticed this thread. Earlier this year, Falkor helped possibly save my life when I was put on strong anti-psychotic medication which made my illness worse at first. Now it's under control and I feel much better. Without his support and contacting Bozza things might well have taken a different path.

I'm really sorry for the way I've treated you in a very hostile manner after I had the police round to check on me a few months ago. You're a decent person and I sincerely hope that things get better for you mate. There's always someone there to help. At the moment just take things one day at a time in whatever's happened.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I haven't been on NSC for a few days and have only just noticed this thread. Earlier this year, Falkor helped possibly save my life when I was put on strong anti-psychotic medication which made my illness worse at first. Now it's under control and I feel much better. Without his support and contacting Bozza things might well have taken a different path.

I'm really sorry for the way I've treated you in a very hostile manner after I had the police round to check on me a few months ago. You're a decent person and I sincerely hope that things get better for you mate. There's always someone there to help. At the moment just take things one day at a time in whatever's happened.

Respect Durlston. You are one of the good guys on here.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Respect Durlston. You are one of the good guys on here.

US

Most people on here are good guys. Just that some are much "gooder" than others at showing it. One of our own is in a bad place mentally, and I believe that we are all pulling together and rallying around Sean to help out a good bloke that is in a bad place and needs our support.

f*** the football at this stage, let's just get the guy moved on to a better place than he is right now. I care about people regardless of whether or not I know them personally.

Anyone that has posted on this thread really does care and that restores my faith in people. We wish Sean all the best and will support him through his long and distant future. Well done everyone involved during the last 24 hours.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

Mate i know how ya felt, ya probs felt be-trade by me, but i had ur well being in mind that night, ur a good guy mate and pleased ya doing better.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Mate i know how ya felt, ya probs felt be-trade by me, but i had ur well being in mind that night, ur a good guy mate and pleased ya doing better.

Its great to see you commenting on here again as even though i never met you, the message you sent was very worrying and i have had awful periods eg lost job, dad and place lived with dad in a week, so i had to move upto nottingham with mum whilst i got my head sorted, i did some travelling and now living back in brighton area which is where my friends and born, i felt in a way worse up in nottingham as never felt connected to place but without help off mum who never really been close to or even liked for a while i properly wouldnt been able to move on so easy.
Keep up all upto date as we do all care.

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009

I put you in an impossible situation around that time mate and I didn't realise how serious everything was then because I couldn't feel anything. My emotions were blunt. I wasn't warned about the medication properly. But what you did for me I will always be greatful because things looked so bleak. Whatever you're going through at the moment, feel free to PM me anytime mate because I've got so much time for you. NSC is amazing support for whatever problems life throws at people. All the best to you buddy.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Il be visiting GP tomorrow, i think i need a medication that will calm me down if i start getting like a did last night like a dizzapam, and also a medication i take every day as one im on i hate.

Il also call my CPN and arrange a visit tomorrow.

Also thinking about self admitting but that needs to be talked about due to kids

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
Il be visiting GP tomorrow, i think i need a medication that will calm me down if i start getting like a did last night like a dizzapam, and also a medication i take every day as one im on i hate.

Il also call my CPN and arrange a visit tomorrow.

Also thinking about self admitting but that needs to be talked about due to kids

havent been on since yesteday so just picked up on this thread

Hey Falkor, seems your feet are taking you on the path towards the light, keep walking fella and don't look back .... thoughts are with you

Nice one NSC family, proud to be a member

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Brilliant that your getting help Falkor. keep seeking any help thats out there.
All the best to you mate.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Sean...I don't know you....you have had a lot of problems...but on reading your blog one thing really stood out....you said you have a son who LOVES you...please remember that...life can give you hard knocks...believe me...I, like lots of people on here have had our fair share but the one thing that kept me going was the love of my son. I really hope you get your life back again....as with the Hot Chocolate song....your friends on NSC 'Will put you together again'..........WE ARE A FAMILY OF FRIENDS ON HERE AND IF ONE OF US HURTS...WE ALL HURT.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Good to be hearing from you Falkor. Keep as posted as much as your willing so we know how your doing. Always here from ya mate even all the way from Canada!

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Only just come across this thread. Can't really add anything that hasn't been already said. Take care Falkor.

NSC at it's finest :thumbsup:

Same as you pasty. Don't know you buddy but try and keep strong, as many have said things will get better , trust me .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here