Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I lost everthing tonight

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Stay strong, and hope you have a better day today.

You the family of NSC behind you all the way.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just stick around for a bit and everything will change.

It may be only small things one at a time but eventually they add up and then the bigger picture looks a lot better.

We are all thinking very positively for you Sean during this difficult time.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I've only just caught up with this thread but you've made it through the night which I suspect will have been your darkest hours. A new day has dawned and with it will come, I am sure, new insights into what has happened so please please please use the offers that have so generously been given on NSC to re-connect with people that really care for you and may be able to help you move forward. I don't know you and I have no experience of what you must be feeling, which makes me very lucky I guess, but I do know that talking to people you know and trust about difficult personal situations and feelings can really help. All the very best, my thoughts will be with you today and, if I may, and a big man hug from a caring stranger!

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Best wishes to you Falkor from 'the other side'. I hope you feel better today.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
She is lying, about cancer.

My family just won't accept it.

My dad don't believe I have mental health issues even though I been admitted to hospital a number of times. He won't let any of us question what where doing. To me he won't accept his parental needs, he takes good but not the bad.

I love people after my past a I have I love, issue for me is I get so angry at times as I fear for the ones I love.
Tonight my anger is on a different level my heart feels likes it's being danced on, I am broken. 26 years I feel like I'm 96 I can't do it I just can't.

Falkor, you are made of the right stuff mate. We all have our dark days; you are by no means alone. PM in transit.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I hope you can pull through this, from reading your blog you have had a hard life, which has not been your fault. Please do not end your life early, it may end your misery but it will pass the misery onto your sons. Stay around and give them love not misery.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
@ falkor , hope your okay mate, I've been there and as hard as it is now and i know its a bit cliche but things can and WILL get better even if it doesn't seem it now, all the very best

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hang in there falkor, things do get better
I was in a terrible state some 30 years ago and needed help to get through it, you must take comfort in the fact that the great people on this board care about you.

thank you NSC people for being so caring

Hey Falkor, how you doing ? How's about this as a coping strategy ? Put your energy into your relationship with your son. Make a pledge to yourself that what ever happens you wont put him in the situation that you now find yourself in. Concentrate on that for a bit and I'm sure it'll help your mental well being. All the best buddy.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I feel I gone from letting people walk all over me in the past i used to buy people friendship, drink in pubs and food, gifts. I noticed when my breakdown started all these friends vanished and now I'm very angry and bitter probs why I can't hold a relationship.

I am not sure how to handle the anger but il try, I am no violent but I don't think I just say what's in my head.

D

Deleted member 2719

Hey Falkor, how you doing ? How's about this as a coping strategy ? Put your energy into your relationship with your son. Make a pledge to yourself that what ever happens you wont put him in the situation that you now find yourself in. Concentrate on that for a bit and I'm sure it'll help your mental well being. All the best buddy.

Falkor, frank is right, focus on your son, he surely wants a happy dad.

You can do it.:thumbsup:

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
I feel I gone from letting people walk all over me in the past i used to buy people friendship, drink in pubs and food, gifts. I noticed when my breakdown started all these friends vanished and now I'm very angry and bitter probs why I can't hold a relationship.

I am not sure how to handle the anger but il try, I am no violent but I don't think I just say what's in my head.

Good for you. You know what they say... If people won't be there at your time of need, don't let them be there at your time of glory.

You will get through this. Although I do not know you personally, the things that I have seen in this thread, both from you and others that know you, I know that you will get through it. Stay strong and chin up.

Noldi

Sep 5, 2010
Horsham
Falkor i dont know you but feel for you but my advice if you want it is.
Being angery with other people only hurts you mate, try to get a positive from somewhere from what you say you are the only one who is dealing with reality in this so that is a big +, you don't have to wake up one morning and think oh shit now I have to go back to realality, leave the door open for your family but have a few days away from this and live your life with people who really know you and care about you and just let the little ones know you love them and always will. Chin up mate because death is a no return ticket and nobody needs to take that one. Oh yes and we are getting promoted this season so we need your support more than ever.

Noldi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here