Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Last edited:

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Thank you to those that took action.

I don't know you Falkor, but you're amongst people that care. We're all different, but have experienced bad times - they affect us in different ways. But we can empathise and sometimes you just need to talk things out and realise that you're not on your own and that these things are surmountable.

Hang in their buddy; we're all with you.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I am all for videos [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] they can be watched and discarded or watched and if never seen before serve as inspiration.....

Good too see all forms of love,help and care from the boards in what is always a thought and action provoking time..

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011
This is what I love about football... It doesn't matter who you are, what you look like, how you live your life... Football unites us all.

Stay strong Falkor!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Hoping everything is going to turn out ok. I was in a dark place a few years ago and I didn't think life was worth it. I got through it though and you will too mate. I don't know you but wishing you all the best. The thought of my kids got me through it. Focus all you attention on them. It worked for me.

life on mars 73

Oct 19, 2010
Well done to everyone who has rallied round - very heart-warming to read, and I am sure with love and support Falkor will get through all this.

Would be great to meet all you guys at the curry night.

Good night all, tomorrow's another day.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I'm laying in bed crying and praying the police knock on my mums door any time soon.

I can't accept what I know and heard tonight and to me in my life my this is one blow I can't take. I feel I need help I want help but If I ask for it a fear il never seey boys again. I'd rather be dead than have the fear of never seeing them again.

I been accused of lying about what I heard tonight, no one will believe me, and have all shot me away this is a constant battle I face with my sister my only blood relation no one believes she can do no wrong, yet she is being investigated by social, I stood ip against her tonight and lost my life, my family think I should have just accepted what I heard? Rather than questioning why she is telling people she has cancer.

My sister is my last connection to my birth and now she might aswell be dead.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
[MENTION=24003]Falkor[/MENTION] I am up and about In OZ mate if you are having trouble sleeping and want to chat to someone I would be honored. Just PM me, I can't say I have the answers but I will listen.

Very Proud of NSC this morning, well done all involved, this place has helped me out in the past.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I'm laying in bed crying and praying the police knock on my mums door any time soon.

I can't accept what I know and heard tonight and to me in my life my this is one blow I can't take. I feel I need help I want help but If I ask for it a fear il never seey boys again. I'd rather be dead than have the fear of never seeing them again.

I been accused of lying about what I heard tonight, no one will believe me, and have all shot me away this is a constant battle I face with my sister my only blood relation no one believes she can do no wrong, yet she is being investigated by social, I stood ip against her tonight and lost my life, my family think I should have just accepted what I heard? Rather than questioning why she is telling people she has cancer.

Ask for that help, don't be afraid it's always the best way to move forward, talk things through with someone but really ask for that help, it saved me.

Enemy of the Estate

Aug 2, 2012
In the doghouse
Just have to say. As a newbie to NSC I've found the support offered to Falkor throughout this thread pretty amazing.
Hats off to you all, and best wishes to Falkor. Hope everything works out.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex

Sean - hang in there hun xxxx

Embrace

Oct 28, 2011

Falkor, don't ever feel like you can't ask for help. Asking for help is seen as a brave an courageous thing to do. It's the first step that could potentially change your life. No one in their right mind would use asking for help as a negative thing!

Keep strong and remember that everyone here is on your side, even if we don't know you.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex

We are all here for you xx

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

Can you clarify. Is your sister lying about having cancer? or can you not accept that she has cancer?

What ever the truth of this situation, you can deal with it, after reading your blog it shows that you can deal with shit!

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Thank you for coming back on NSC tonight Falkor, there is stuff going on that i can't advise on but US, tony, Lady G et all know you better so please listen to them, take heart that there are people all round the world thinking of you tonight and you are among friends. Big Love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here