Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I lost everthing tonight

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
You have my number so pass it on to him if he wants it or get him to PM me if he prefers. We may need a big curry house if enough people are up for it lol. Tell him to read this thread through and he'll see how many people are willing to help.

I fancy a curry right now! I had a big roast about an hour ago hahaha x

You fat bastard!!! Yes looks like a big curry house is needed - right I will arrange the curry night if everyone is happy with that?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Good choice Falkor. The NSC family, while a little twisted, is a kind hearted soul at heart. We're here and we want to help.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Does anyone know anywhere that could accommodate a large gathering in surroundings to please everyone and where everyone knows how to get to?

What about that big place on West St? Can't remember what it's called, but I think it's one of those all you can eat joints. It's big (though whether the food is good I couldn't tell you!!)

Alternatively, I think the Wetherspoons West Quays hires out it's upstairs for free if there is enough people, how about doing either a curry night there, or just after a game? I'm sure most people know where it is, it's cheap, and the food is actually very good!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
You fat bastard!!! Yes looks like a big curry house is needed - right I will arrange the curry night if everyone is happy with that?

Less of the bastard please madam!

I reckon A friday night would be best before a home game... The Amex toilet cleaners will be chuffed about that, don't ya think? x

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Good choice Falkor. The NSC family, while a little twisted, is a kind hearted soul at heart. We're here and we want to help.

We need a Meades Ball final thought on this. VERY intelligent man, and very eloquent :)

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Just sat down to have a read of NSC while at work and to have read this is really amazing. Needed a little pick me up myself as been a bit bummed but when you see the out pouring of support on NSC it really shows that no matter what is going on in your life people will be there for you. Bravo to those involved in this tonight! Although at this point there is plenty of other offers I will say also I am here for a chat (albeit long distance) at anytime Falkor.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
[MENTION=24003]Falkor[/MENTION], don't know if you are a season ticket holder but if you aren't you can use my sons ticket for midweek games as he can't go. Hopefully watching The Albion will make things a little better !

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Falkor, don't know if you are a season ticket holder but if you aren't you can use my sons ticket for midweek games as he can't go. Hopefully watching The Albion will make things a little better !

Great gesture mate... Have you got anymore sons?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
This is whats great about Northstandchat not all the ban him comments and giving insults to people for bad spelling etc, i hope this guy is fine, i had a awful year 3 years back, i lost my job, then next day i found my dad in bath who had a stroke and then died 3 days later, i then had to move out of house as lived with dad, so in a week i lost job, house and dad, not easy but i travelled for a bit, cleared my head lived at mums for a while in nottingham and then got myself back to brighton area living in eastbourne and shows can get better, yes doesnt change what occured but always ways to try and move on and enjoy life again. Lots of people here for you this is whats great about Brighton and hove albion

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We need a Meades Ball final thought on this. VERY intelligent man, and very eloquent :)

Allow me to-

Life is short,life is too some degree not real and yet very much manifestly just so....

Yet the dichotomy is such that nothing ever ends,yet merely changes form.

Our good friend [MENTION=24003]Falkor[/MENTION] has every right to be happy,to be here,on this earth,in the now-

Past events are just that,in the past,painful but.......well he deserves to be happy and to remember who he is.

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
So very proud to be a NSC member. This is what its all about, supporting your mates in the 'low times' as well as celebrating their achievements. Such a brilliant bunch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here