I lost everthing tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
NSC really is bloody brilliant in times such as these.

Falkor, one glance at this thread should show you how much help and support there is out there for you to help you through whatever issues you may have. You are not alone, so please don't feel like you are. NSC always looks after its own when it really matters, and this is one of those times. :smile:

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Looking at the blog, you have come through loads already. You seem to have some sort of post traumatic stress and the fact that you have come through all these things shows that you are stronger than you think. Look after yourself and take some time to sort you out and then you can start being there for your family. Your kids love you unconditionally.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Never read 8 pages on NSC as quick as I just have, nor with such a feeling of worry and then relief. Hope your okay Falkor :)

Well done LadyGull and all who acted quickly, you should be proud of yourselves.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sent him a message and my mobile number to talk.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
have just put this out on twitter. Please read and RT and perhaps we can get a groundswell there which someone may be able to show him to know we all care. Check my twiiter (on the left)

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Falkor

If you read this mate. You have a young child and a loving family. You suffer from the black dog, contact me. So many people care about you buddy. I have had so much support from you and I will do all I can back to you as I can.

ALWAYS remember that tomorrow it will be better. Keep punching on as there is no other way. Your child loves you. I have seen your FB photos and you even have your child's photo as a profile picture.

You are a loving Dad and your child relies on you. We are here for you.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
well done to those who helped. Life can be shit but you'll be surprised who'll listen

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Yeah Gee is here with me now xxx we are having a drink - Sean is texting me - I will keep in touch with him xxx

You have my number so pass it on to him if he wants it or get him to PM me if he prefers. We may need a big curry house if enough people are up for it lol. Tell him to read this thread through and he'll see how many people are willing to help.

I fancy a curry right now! I had a big roast about an hour ago hahaha x

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports