I lost everthing tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I can't say I've ever personally met Falkor, but that really doesn't matter. As was proven (albeit in a very different way) in the "Do you go to football on your own" thread, Albion fans are all together as one big family. GREAT response from the good folk of NSC tonight.

Very best wishes to Falker himself - I hope you are ok.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have FB him and hope he will reply soon. Only sorry I was not around earlier.

Hey Falkor, No matter how bad you're feeling right now or how bad things may be for you at the moment you just need to think how your actions may effect those you love. I'm sure your family and friends love you dearly and I know it's hard, but just think how they would feel if you harmed yourself.
Fight it mate, there is a solution to all problems and your friends here at NSC will help in anyway they can. As has been said by others please feel free to contact me, sometimes talking to someone outside of your immediate circle can help. I'll pm you my number. Stay safe pal.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I mean everything my home my partner my lifer, my family.

i cant battle on any more i cant do it simply cant i cant

Take some time to breathe and think. There are lots of good people out there as NSC has proved. I went through similar last year and although its seems that you cant get through it at the time, I promise things will improve for you. x

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
All the very best Falkor. We're all thinking of you mate.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Falkor is an absolute brilliant bloke and helped me out. We are good friends I would hope and am feeling tearful at his pain in this moment in time. ANYTHING I can do mate I am there 24/7.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Have just seen this and cannot be much help from Turkey but...

ladyg - cant say enough about how you stepped up this evening: ı hope şit has made a difference but you have represneted us all. thank you.

vicki - hope you can do something. I know you'll try.

and FALKOR - Nothing is EVER lost and so much can still be found. Today there was a mate of us on here who was so ill he was taking more types of pills than I can count and he was smiling. And there are so many more so us who carry much pain in different ways. But in my experience just when things seem the worst something comes along to put a smile on your face. Remember nothing is ever unrepairable or irreplaceable. We are all here for you and today you have discovered how many us care for you.

Keep with us.... dont you want to celebrate our return to the premiership :)

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I don't know who you are mate,but you are an Albion fan which,as far as I am concerned,is the next best thing to being family.I have had some real shit times in the past and always believed I would get over them and I did.Try to stay positive and don't let whatever is going on in your life beat you.I wish you all the best and send you all the positive vibes I can.Good luck mate.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Jesus Christ, just read this and his blog and I genuinely started to well up!

You are an amazing person, I don't even know who you are but I feel I want to! You have gone through so much and are still here! You are an incredible person!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Good luck with your health Falkor, I hope you can see that things get better for everyone, no matter how much they've lost.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Falkor is an amazing person. He is a one in a million. Just reply to my messages or post on here, call me or send me a message. I am here for you as is the whole of NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports