Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I like ....

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Dutch, lovely people, and three different names, Holland,The Dutch, and the Netherlands

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Japan for me too having lived there for a nearly a year a while back. In that time saw their national team a few times on Japanese telly and went to see them in a tournament in Saitama (where you could have fried chicken and beer in your seat :drool: )

Why sit on your food and drink ?

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Every Roman-Catholic has two fatherlands: his own and Italy, so obviously Italy's my second team.

I also support all Slavonic teams apart from Russia, so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina too.

Mexican Seagull

Jan 16, 2013
Mexico City
Must support my local team now Mexico, especially after so many years here, 2 divorces my old company shut down and actually 19 rollercoaster years - and Chicarito must start to score again sometime!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like it that when we go out in the group stages I can follow my wife's country, Italy, though I never let her know that I have a grudging respect for the oily, cheating spicks.

Spicks are Spaniards, Italians are Wops, South Americans are Dagos

Pre 1970's and a PC World

I'm going to be a Belgium fan after we go out in glorious failure.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Australia. My daughter lives there.

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
Italy is my second team.The other half is Italian and junior Bernster prefers to follow the azzurri than the underwhelming,underachieving England team.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I like England, because when they qualify for a World Cup I can be sure that my holiday at the end of June won't have any distractions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here