Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just want to watch football, now I have to cconsider my Albion supporter "aspirations"

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I just want to watch football, now I have to cconsider my Albion supporter "a...

They've made very clear statements about how fast the club has grown and how they need to progress. How many more statements do you need? Perhaps the minutes of Board meetings should be posted on NSC!?

A statement about why the constant increases in prices and a seemly desperate attempt to cream every penny out of 'supporters' it all looks desperate.
Read the post again......and try and keep up

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The problem is the fundamental idea that you can buy loyalty without being loyal. If I want to be seen by the club as loyal to the club I can pay £30 a year to get priority tickets. I don't need to ever go to a game, but the club will value me as a 'better' supporter/customer than someone who doesn't pay the £30 but attends every game as a non-STH.

This is just wrong.

Yes it is and I agree. Unfortunately this is the way its going in general.

Take Man Yoo. They have a similar scheme and a guy at work is a member. His "loyalty membership" that he pays (£30 quid a year or whatever) allows him to jump the queue/be eligible for the window for general sale tickets (they are available just need to be organised) he also has a card he can carry around in his wallet as well! Wow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here