Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope we LOSE tonight...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
..well, sort of.

Obviously i'm pleased if we win, but there's some sort of stupid part of me that gets annoyed if we win when i'm not there, especially when i probably could be there.

Anyone else know what i mean?

:albion2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Side before self!

That's the one.

I'm a bit of a selfish bastard i guess when it comes to the Albion then.
Although i'll still be pleased if we win, just a bit gutted at the same time.

Oh well, it confirms that i'm weird:D

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
That's the one.

I'm a bit of a selfish bastard i guess when it comes to the Albion then.
Although i'll still be pleased if we win, just a bit gutted at the same time.

Oh well, it confirms that i'm weird:D

I'm weird alongside you then, I know exactly what you mean. It's rotten here because Paddy and the kids go and the kids are all " We saw Leeds win and you didn't" then I wish sometimes just to be able to knock it out of them and say "You went to Oldham on a cold Tuesday, October school night and saw us lose..." but deep down I want us to win and them to have fun. I am just a bit of a jinx so best I do stay home.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Who are we playing ?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I use to be like that, especially for the play off semi against swindon which we won 1-0, i was annoyed i couldnt get a ticket so was hoping we lost, and the same for the play off final as i was on Holiday so couldnt, but these days i dont mind as i hardly go to any games due to working

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
I use to be like that, especially for the play off semi against swindon which we won 1-0, i was annoyed i couldnt get a ticket so was hoping we lost, and the same for the play off final as i was on Holiday so couldnt, but these days i dont mind as i hardly go to any games due to working

so you didn't want the chance to go to west ham the next season.. ok..

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i am often glad when mark potter doesnt come, as it means there are no train/car/full english breakfast problems

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I always want us to win.

But after a game like last night, where I desperately wanted to go but couldn't as i didn't finish work on time I was gutted that I missed it but thrilled we won.
Had we lost, I would have been relieved that I hadn't made the trip as well as annoyed we'd lost.

The only time i'm happy with away games is if I go and we win but that never seems to happen lately:nono:

..well, sort of.

Obviously i'm pleased if we win, but there's some sort of stupid part of me that gets annoyed if we win when i'm not there, especially when i probably could be there.

Anyone else know what i mean?

:albion2:

No, I have no idea what you mean. To me you sound like a twat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here