Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I hope we finish the job

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It is important we keep our foot to the floor. We can still finish 5th, which means with the possible expulsion of Man City hanging in the air we would be bumped up to 4th and Champions League football!
I briefly discussed this with @e77 today. Imagine that?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Remember when we went to Villa park with the home team having nothing to play for but sock boy snatching our title away from us?

Well it's our turn now. I hope we win in the last minute, thereby snatching Villa's European dream from them and giving it to Brentford. (Hopefully Leeds will beat Spurs but go down anyway)

Karma.
Agree with all of that apart from I want us to score the winning goal ten minutes from the end and then spend the rest of the match time wasting 😉

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
I can't remember any details since I'd been up all night doing a tunnel inspection.
Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
We're cooked.

Been such an intense last few weeks I wouldn't blame the players at all of they went into cruise mode for the last two.

To see Gross slump to the ground after the final whistle to me showed he'd given everything he had left and there wasn't a lot left in the tank.

Park the bus vs City and then give it one last massive effort v Villa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here