Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I hope we finish the job

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Remember when we went to Villa park with the home team having nothing to play for but sock boy snatching our title away from us?

Well it's our turn now. I hope we win in the last minute, thereby snatching Villa's European dream from them and giving it to Brentford. (Hopefully Leeds will beat Spurs but go down anyway)

Karma.
This just reads like a list of teams I can't stand.
Can they all just piss off?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have an irrational dislike of Brentford.
Almost entirely based on how many people seem to quite like them.
Although I don't dislike them quite as much as I hate Fulham. They really can piss off.

I can’t stand Fulham and Brentford.

Londoners (enough said), cheating Fulham and I’m with TB about all things Benham.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How can anyone hate Brentford and Fulham? Absolute madness.

Ah wait. You've spelt Reading and Chelsea wrong.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Remember when we went to Villa park with the home team having nothing to play for but sock boy snatching our title away from us?

Well it's our turn now. I hope we win in the last minute, thereby snatching Villa's European dream from them and giving it to Brentford. (Hopefully Leeds will beat Spurs but go down anyway)

Karma.
Don’t blame “sock boy” blame Stockdale. I’ve vowed if I ever bump into him I’ll demand the £1k he lost me for my champions bet!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Don’t blame “sock boy” blame Stockdale. I’ve vowed if I ever bump into him I’ll demand the £1k he lost me for my champions bet!!
Ok but their sneering fans got on my tits. Have you ever met a sound Villa fan? Of course not.

I would absolutely lap up the Albion depriving their fans of a European tour, especially if Brentford have it instead.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm not too concerned about what Villa do now but it would be good to finish the season with more points and keep our goal difference healthy.

To be on 20+ GD after our recent results is an incredible achievement.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not that I'm overly fussed, but my order of preference for teams that finish seventh is:

Brentford
Villa
Spuds.

I'd love to see North London's 'finest' finish in 9th (but also Leeds go down) 🤣

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
But my granny was a Brentford fan, so I'm afraid Bloom's dislike for Mathew Bentham has to take a back seat.
Here we go - the truth is out now.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Have you ever met a sound Villa fan?
Yes, once. In the bar at Crewe railway station. Nice old guy. I can't remember any details since I'd been up all night doing a tunnel inspection.
I would absolutely lap up the Albion depriving their fans of a European tour, especially if Brentford have it instead.
I would love it if we beat them though.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
It is important we keep our foot to the floor. We can still finish 5th, which means with the possible expulsion of Man City hanging in the air we would be bumped up to 4th and Champions League football!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I quite like Brentford but the others can all f*** off, yes.

Especially Villa.

Edit: And Spurs. And Leeds. But on Sunday, especially Villa. They keep f***ing off and then when they get there they can f*** off some more.
Ideal world but our job is done done done …

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here