Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hope Tottenham go down

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Because of the tosser I heard on the way out of the ground. He said, "their fans were pathetic, who do they think they are anyway - they come from the vaseline capital of Britain. Singing 'Premiership - you're having a laugh'. They'll never make the Premiership in a million years'.

If that's the type of fan we would come up against if we got there I'm not sure I would want to - arrogant smug bastard. I hope they go down so that he has to 'endure' the Championship. It's a far more real league with (on the whole) decent grounds, fans and matches

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
chips and gravy said:

If that's the type of fan we would come up against if we got there I'm not sure I would want to - arrogant smug bastard. I hope they go down so that he has to 'endure' the Championship. It's a far more real league with (on the whole) decent grounds, fans and matches
Leeds Utd anyone? :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
chips and gravy said:
Because of the tosser I heard on the way out of the ground. He said, "their fans were pathetic, who do they think they are anyway - they come from the vaseline capital of Britain. Singing 'Premiership - you're having a laugh'. They'll never make the Premiership in a million years'.

Every team has the odd ones. I think most of the Spurs fans were decent.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
chips and gravy said:

You cant wish that on a club because of one fan.
On there own web site they have been very complimentry about both our team and the fans.
And I think we have had one or two with views that could send us down to the conference if that was the case lol.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I've been on a couple of Spurs websites and they've been great. In fact the first ones for ages that haven't brought up the homophobic stuff.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I know I shouldn't wish ill will on the club, but my warm glow of an honourable defeat was shattered in a second by this contemptable moron

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
chips and gravy said:
If that's the type of fan we would come up against if we got there I'm not sure I would want to - arrogant smug bastard.

A few of those on the train...we put them straight:angry:

Their multi million pound team outplayed at times by our 100K boys

The team effort yesterday was fanastic

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
All the spurs fans that I have spoken with said we were unlucky. They then wished me well for Falmer and said that with our fans we should be playing at a higher level.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Chatting to a happy hammer in The Vaults at Liverpool St.
Blimey, he hates Spurs. The reason he gave me was that they've always had this idea that they're bigger & better than West Ham & anyone else.
This "fan" is obviously one of those.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
Walking around Victoria Station yesterday on the way home when suddenly this guy appeared from nowhere, rushed up to us (we had our Albion shirts on) and said "how did you lot get on today mate?" We told him the score and he said "oh no!!" Then put his arm round my mates' shoulders and said "I f***ing love you guys, f***ing love you....good luck!! He then ran off, leaving us staring at each other wondering who he was or what that was all about.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
chips and gravy said:
I know I shouldn't wish ill will on the club, but my warm glow of an honourable defeat was shattered in a second by this contemptable moron
Aren't you being a bit over-sensitive?
All clubs have their idiots.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Re: Re: I hope Tottenham go down

Gullet said:
Leeds Utd anyone? :lolol:

What about Leeds? I think you'll struggle to find any proper fans who don't think they deserve to be in this league.

edit not sure I said that correctly, what I meant was any proper fans who think Leeds are now above this league type thing.

Last edited:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Spurs fans I spoke to yesterday were OK.

They admitted that we gave them a hard game!

And to be fair they didn't sing the gay boys songs as much as other teams I could mention!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
every single spurs fan i chatted too, said we were very unlucky with the result, said we were the best supprt they've sene in a very long time and a lot of other good shit :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here