Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I hope something happens today

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I have been informed by a reliable sauce that we will unveil our new manager today

Is this the same reliable source as on Twitter or a different one? Is Twitter's reliable source NSC and NSC's reliable source Twitter? Is it Bennett's Field "Jay Bothroyd has just signed" Bunny? ENREST? The Pope? Nathan Jones' cat?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Is this the same reliable source as on Twitter or a different one? Is Twitter's reliable source NSC and NSC's reliable source Twitter? Is it Bennett's Field "Jay Bothroyd has just signed" Bunny? ENREST? The Pope? Nathan Jones' cat?

none of those... it's tomato sauce...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The last two accurate pieces of information on Nsc have been from Ernest. Make of that what you will.

bhafc123

Feb 24, 2009
Nothing will happen until it's a well spoke about topic..eg you normally know who the manager is before the press release it..meaning I reckon it's not a done deal yet don't expect a announcement till Wednesday at the earliest

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What happens if 'something' doesn't happen today?

Something will, or maybe won't, either way we'll know what did or didn't happen by midnight. My guess, for what it's worth is that something will happen .... maybe.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No Press Conference at The Amex then. So, where are the candidates:

The Neville Brothers
Paul Clement
Steve Clarke
Tim Sherwood
Neil Warnock
Nigel Adkins
Chris Hughton
Gerard Houlier
Nathan Jones

and the 49 others who've been linked.

Can we please just say it's Tim Sherwood and he starts tomorrow, oh, and here's your new shirt and BTW we're playing Real Madrid at The Amex in a friendly.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
well i'm officially wrong, actually the website is taking a while to load, but that might be my internet... or...

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011

The Neville Brothers
Paul Clement
Steve Clarke
Tim Sherwood
Neil Warnock
Nigel Adkins
Chris Hughton
Gerard Houlier
Nathan Jones

Can we please just say it's Tim Sherwood and he starts tomorrow, oh, and here's your new shirt and BTW we're playing Real Madrid at The Amex in a friendly.

Sherwood went to Ibiza Thursday/Friday. It won't be him.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

The Neville Brothers
Paul Clement
Steve Clarke
Tim Sherwood
Neil Warnock
Nigel Adkins
Chris Hughton
Gerard Houlier
Nathan Jones

Here they are:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I can 100% guarantee that something will happen today.

You are so right!

Something has happened.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Steve Clarke has had positive talks with the Celtic board over the weekend, does that rule him out for us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here