Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have phoned The buses - bad news

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Right I have just phoned B&h buses. They confirmed that the special routes will not run next season at all. Only park and ride. I tried to get more out of the operator and he said the club have refused to pay for them.
So there. They are cancelled.

There are lots of other bus companies you know.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Possibly, but until then this is quite good - facts on one thread, binfest on another. Although I'm currently just adding to the 'noise' so I'll stop now.

No its not quite good, its merely more petty sensationalism!!

Yes its a fact that B&H buses not running, but that's a long way from no such buses running.

Suggest we all calm down and wait for club announcement as club's response to Superphil eludes to.

I guess this impatience comes from being part of the 24 hour Now society we live in!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No its not quite good, its merely more petty sensationalism!!

Yes its a fact that B&H buses not running, but that's a long way from no such buses running.

Suggest we all calm down and wait for club announcement as club's response to Superphil eludes to.

I guess this impatience comes from being part of the 24 hour Now society we live in!!

For all we know B&H Buses may put on additional buses on the regular bus routes to and from Falmer on a matchday.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It looks like B&H buses were trying to take the p on the commercial terms so we have gone somewhere cheaper. As a result it looks like B&H have thrown their toys out of the pram and tried to create a PR storm. I'll reserve judgement until I know what the replacement is thanks.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Please can we NOT hire a firm with 43 year old buses that wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding, let alone attempt the hideously (not!) steep Falmer off-ramp without needing to resort to crawler gear :eek:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Please can we NOT hire a firm with 43 year old buses that wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding, let alone attempt the hideously (not!) steep Falmer off-ramp without needing to resort to crawler gear :eek:

I thought we weren't using B&H anymore?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here