Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have my Hull tickets and was going to buy Burnley tickets as well ...

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
... but am having second thoughts; I will wait and see how it goes on Saturday. Hopefully tonight was just a 'Blott on the Landscape'!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
JCL

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Really! You have a lot to learn about the Albion.

Normal service resumed in my book.

Probably beat hull 2-0 now and have everybody scratching their heads. It's what we do.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I shall not bother going to Hull now. That was a shower of shit tonight and i'm not paying the best part of £150 to watch it in the flesh.

Get a grip. Yes it was. But it may just be the kick up the ass they all need. It's all been going too well in pre season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Burnley is a shithole but will go

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
No excuse not to be there on Saturday Tweenster, when you live so close to Hull!

Relax and trust in Gus.....and maybe Steve Bruce. Enjoy the game.
Me and my lad will definitely be there on Saturday, the question was whether I should buy Burnley tickets or not. I have high hopes for this season. Still!

Some people on this forum are really strange!

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Yeah and you were in the palace end, :tosser:

Actually no, and never have been. Brighton through and through. For more years than I care to remember. My computer skills maybe a little behind the times but my support for the Albion is not. Can you say the same?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Me and my lad will definitely be there on Saturday, the question was whether I should buy Burnley tickets or not. I have high hopes for this season. Still!

Some people on this forum are really strange!

I think some people are getting the hump because you are wavering over getting tickets in a way that suggests you are a fairweather supporter. The fact your first game was in 1978 does not disprove the impression that you only support the club when times are good. This may not be true, but it's an impression your post seems to give.

Me? I'm not fussed either way whether you go to Burnley or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here