Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i have just watched the whole game scum v peterboro.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
that'll do love...x

The word i used was 'may' Syd. At the end of the day, there could be an upset, it's hardly Bayern vs Barnet. Feel that most on here are seriously underestimating us.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
step over
step over
step over
kick into row z

step over
step over
step over
fall over, complain at ref

step over
step over
fall over
give ball away

step over
pointless other trick
step over
shoot wide

Rating - 9/10 - very busy feet, looked dangerous zzzzz

Please welcome Player of the Universe, £20m Wilfried Zaha!!

Come now, 6 goals and 5 assists in a season don't lie.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
The word i used was 'may' Syd. At the end of the day, there could be an upset, it's hardly Bayern vs Barnet. Feel that most on here are seriously underestimating us.

we never underestimate you lot mate , at the end of the day i think the fact we have got eachother in the play offs could only be better if we met at wembley in the decider........no doubt the best team will win over the two legs , you done us at yours we done you down here ......apparently we both had off days.....don't really get a lot better than this ...does it...?? :thumbsup:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
You mean getting a play-off spot after being relegation favourites? Nice one.

No, I mean being on the edge of automatic promotion and ****ing up so bad in the last ten games that you scrapped into the play-offs on the last day.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Lets wait and see, your post could cause a lot of egg on your face though...
If you win, you will be on here taking the piss, if we win, we'll be on here taking the piss. It's that simple. Whether people have been confident or hopeful for the last week is irrelevant.

Just the way we like it, we now go in as massive underdogs. It's all yours to throw away.
You keep saying that, and you've not been right yet. The best price you can get on Palace to get to the final is 11/8 - that is not massive underdogs. And you are the favourites tomorrow night.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
No, I mean being on the edge of automatic promotion and ****ing up so bad in the last ten games that you scrapped into the play-offs on the last day.

And? We were never favourites for Top 2. We are in the playoffs, same as you. Game on.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
If you win, you will be on here taking the piss, if we win, we'll be on here taking the piss. It's that simple. Whether people have been confident or hopeful for the last week is irrelevant.

You keep saying that, and you've not been right yet. The best price you can get on Palace to get to the final is 11/8 - that is not massive underdogs. And you are the favourites tomorrow night.

he won't bet.......he needs his 2 quid for the meter.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

Stop trying to convince yourself Trig. Over the 2 legs you are heavy favourites to go through, you know this. The bookies are with saying this, the pundits are and so are pretty much both sets of supporters.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Stop trying to convince yourself Trig. Over the 2 legs you are heavy favourites to go through, you know this. The bookies are with saying this, the pundits are and so are pretty much both sets of supporters.

That could all change with a dive in the penalty box or a sending off though.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not trying to convince myself, I'm looking at the facts. You are 11/8, we're 8/11. If we played 19 times, we'd get through 11 times, you'd get through 8 times. That is not heavy favourites, it could easily go either way.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I'm not trying to convince myself, I'm looking at the facts. You are 11/8, we're 8/11. If we played 19 times, we'd get through 11 times, you'd get through 8 times. That is not heavy favourites, it could easily go either way.

You're just basing this on bookies odds. So the bookies get i right everytime do they?

All the internet forums i have read, all the Tweets, all the facebook pages, all the TV show's i've watched about the game...i'd say 90% are backing you to go through. That's a fairer reflection than the bookies. I'll stick by my point. It's all yours to lose.

Palace1971

May 9, 2013
we never underestimate you lot mate , at the end of the day i think the fact we have got eachother in the play offs could only be better if we met at wembley in the decider........no doubt the best team will win over the two legs , you done us at yours we done you down here ......apparently we both had off days.....don't really get a lot better than this ...does it...?? :thumbsup:

this ^^

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
You're just basing this on bookies odds. So the bookies get i right everytime do they?

All the internet forums i have read, all the Tweets, all the facebook pages, all the TV shows...i'd say 90% are backing you to go through. That's a fairer reflection than the bookies.

It's ok petal, you can be underdogs if you want to :kiss:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Just the way we like it, we now go in as massive underdogs. It's all yours to throw away.

Love being the underdog for this game we really do.

Yeah, of course you do.

What you're effectively saying is that you love the fact that all things being equal you'll get knocked out the play offs by your biggest rivals.

As it stands you'll need a change in the form of both teams or some serious luck to go through. It may well happen but I find it impossible to believe that you'd rather be the team relying on a change of form or luck to win than being the team bang in form.

It seems to me after a season of bragging about having the best XI in the championship, having the leagues top scorer, the world's third best player, how you should finish in the top two and how we'd do well to sneak into the play offs, you're now hastily covering your tracks by claiming there's no pressure on you and how you love being a plucky underdog. You lot are terrified of losing to us.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Yeah, of course you do.

What you're effectively saying is that you love the fact that all things being equal you'll get knocked out the play offs by your biggest rivals.

As it stands you'll need a change in the form of both teams or some serious luck to go through. It may well happen but I find it impossible to believe that you'd rather be the team relying on a change of form or luck to win than being the team bang in form.

It seems to me after a season of bragging about having the best XI in the championship, having the leagues top scorer, the world's third best player, how you should finish in the top two and how we'd do well to sneak into the play offs, you're now hastily covering your tracks by claiming there's no pressure on you and how you love being a plucky underdog. You lot are terrified of losing to us.

I'd wager, given the form of the 2 teams and the arrogance being spouted on here before the games, that deep-down you are 10 times more fearful of losing than us...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

All the internet forums i have read, all the Tweets, all the facebook pages, all the TV show's i've watched about the game...i'd say 90% are backing you to go through. That's a fairer reflection than the bookies. I'll stick by my point. It's all yours to lose.
You don't seem to understand odds or probability at all. 90% of people believing we're favourites is not the same as us being heavy favourites. Of course the bookies get it right, if we were that likely to win everyone would be piling money on us, and the bookies would lose loads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here