Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have just seen a HERD of Arsenal fans on West St

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:ffsparr:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I've just seen a herd on the tv, Eden or Nat Geo I think!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I do hope our local top boys had them on their toes?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
diem-mat-nhung-danh-thu-tung-choi-cho-Arsenal-va-M.U-giaoduc.net.vn%20%20(3).jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I do hope our local top boys had them on their toes?

Normally i'd bring the dog,but tonight i shall be walking down West Street with my Leopard.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Is your leopard diamond studded?

Of course- the Diamonds are arranged with "1901" :lolol: and have 3 Seagulls - she's purrrrfect,but cross her and she will either eat you alive if she likes you or slash you face if you displease her.

Dec 29, 2011
I wouldn't worry to much because I expect most of them will leave half way through if they start losing.

Are these the same Arsenal fans that watched their team go 4-0 down to Reading, yet totally outsung the home side all the way until 90 minutes and we rewarded for their support? Get your facts straight before you take a dig, you obviously don't know Arsenal have one of the best away supports in the country. It's also a bit rich considering our stadium clears out at 85 minutes.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Are these the same Arsenal fans that watched their team go 4-0 down to Reading, yet totally outsung the home side all the way until 90 minutes and we rewarded for their support? Get your facts straight before you take a dig, you obviously don't know Arsenal have one of the best away supports in the country. It's also a bit rich considering our stadium clears out at 85 minutes.
Thanks Arsene, you obviously have the finest supporting fellows in the land.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here