Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have found a way to get my daughter to do what i tell her

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
I show her a picture of Dowie and tell her he is the boggie man and that he will come and get her.
Even the wife refuses to beleive its a human being

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'd be careful about doing that - you'll have the social services after you for using 'cruel and unusual punishment' :eek:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
That's what Andy Johnson's parents do.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I find the threat of arse rape works pretty well although after a while they grow to like that so use it sparingly.

:)

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I find the threat of arse rape works pretty well although after a while they grow to like that so use it sparingly.

Sorry but i find things like that sick,even in jest.:nono: :nono:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Spot on!

fun6.jpg

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Is that what happened to you? Is that why you are always so ready to stand-up for the "gays"? ???

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Dick Knights Mum said:
So do I.

If I wanted to read stuff like that I'd go on NSP.

I think theres a little NSP inside all of us !!

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I find slapping/smacking doesn't really do the job anymore, may I suggest a few swift punches to the face with knuckle-dusters being a recommended additon :thumbsup:

On Chapmans soloution I can only guess this would become counter-productive in the long run as said child wouldn't leave you alone due to the anticipation of it's daily intake.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I have found the best way to get my step-daughter to behave is the threat of stopping her using the computer. No MSN messenger for a couple of nights usually does the trick.

Albion Rob

pasty said:
I have found the best way to get my step-daughter to behave is the threat of stopping her using the computer. No MSN messenger for a couple of nights usually does the trick.

not only punishing her but also stopping the likes of SAFEWAY grooming her. Nice one :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here