Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a season ticket concern

seagullsdaz

May 3, 2009
Brighton
Money sorted to buy 1 Wednesday but with the season only round the corner will it get to me in time? Probably a ridiculous question but i've never left it so late to sort 1 out before! Has anyone else still gotta sort theirs out? Has anyone recieved theirs yet? ???

Appreciate any feed back :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Reed the club website, they make it abundantly clear thet everyones ST will be with them in time for the first game.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I don't think anyone has there's yet, so yours will just be sent out with the others I would of thought.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I would imagine you could walk into the ticket office on the day before the first game, or even the morning of the first game and walk out with a season ticket!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You should be fine, but get it in as soon as you can.

This thread is a spelling and grammar nazi's dream/nightmare!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
With only one season left at Withdean, I rather doubt the club will be investing thousands in an electronic turnstile system for the old place, so I'd say you can safely assume it will be books of tickets again :thumbsup:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I bought mine ages ago and it hasn't arrived. Not bothered, just yet :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
don't worry, be happy!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I have a concern, just received my Aberdeen ticket, it's red where they used to be blue, are we changing kit colour for Falmer :rant:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
mmm, we get a smart card eh? looking forward to that, oooh, technology

Don't worry, I received mine on the 5th last year, which I believe was 2 day's before the season started and I had sent off for it in May! They do seem to leave it spectacularly late, but rest assured as 'the Scottish bloke' who works in the shop could paint a Picasso with a stick and a lump of dog shit. With him around, you will ALWAYS have a ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here