Jul 5, 2003
Why would he choose B'muff over us FFS?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:glare:

9 hours ago
People I'm only checking out the beach in Bournemouth then I'm going to the V clubs

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
I can understand him going after the match but we are in Swindown...And actually i doubt Poyet would want him to go clubbing.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
To be honest. After watching the match on Saturday and how well they played I am not quite as bothered now. I would love to see him here, but smith and Bennett did a superb job swapping on the flanks.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
After seeing BAZ for the first time on Saturday I have realised there is no need for Lua Lua. I have never seen Lua Lua attempt a single scissor kick, let alone two in the space of 5 minutes like Baz did against Aberdeen.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
@FootballMillion Jackgale I won't know till about mid august
4 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

I'm new to this stalking lark, how do you find out what Jackgale asked him?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
After seeing BAZ for the first time on Saturday I have realised there is no need for Lua Lua. I have never seen Lua Lua attempt a single scissor kick, let alone two in the space of 5 minutes like Baz did against Aberdeen.

indeed - :flair

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

He was certainly flair, but he didn't really connect, did he?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Smith was the better player, IMHO...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hope he's prepared to wait for the team to get back from Charlton.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe B'muff would guarantee him games? That's the only reason I could think KLL would choose a noddy club over us.

Surely we can guarantee him games tho?

Must admit I don't like it when Poyet does these blatant mind games. Who's to say Newcastle won't just say f*** you then and send him somewhere else - be it B'muff / Oldham / Leeds who have been linked with him.

It doesn't massively affect them who he goes to does it. I think we should sit patiently and get him this wk or next. f*** it swindon is just one game and Smith or Baz can play there - Swindon is 1 game in 46 - if we have to wait till the 2nd game to play him / sign him then I'm happy to wait - we know what we'll get from LuaLua.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If we can't get Lua Lua by say Wednesday then i think we should put a bid in for Monkhouse or McGovern.

Let me know if we do mate yeh :thumbsup:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If we can't get Lua Lua by say Wednesday then i think we should put a bid in for Monkhouse or McGovern.

Agreed... NUFC are fcuking the player and us about, IMHO...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here