Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I have a dream…

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

He dreams about a different big club every night, I worry about the quality of his sleep. Arsenal, Manchester United, Real Madrid…

Cucurella, another dreaming fan, eventually got a move which wasn’t his dream and look how that turned out.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
A completely innocent comment picked up by that waste of space to get clicks in the hope that he can say told you so in a few months / years.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Yesterday it was how much Moises was suffering cause he couldn’t join Arsenal. Romano is a grade A shit stirring ****.

Just doing what he’s paid to do, get public messages out on behalf of players agents. Can’t stand this type of “journalism” myself, but it happens in every field and has done for centuries.

Games websites, movie websites, theatre websites all conspicuously giving 5* reviews to products they are advertising on the front page of their own website.

He is making a living doing it and frankly doubt he cares. The point in this case are these are more words Caicedo has said in another interview to another journalist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here