I have a date on Friday!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
dougdeep said:
Who told you that? :jester:

Good post on the Argus online Doug.A few people agree with you.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Worth asking at the start of the evening whether she's "on the blob". If so, may as well postpone, give her the bus fare home and save your dinner money.

Women like that type of decisiveness. It's manly.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
trueblue said:
Worth asking at the start of the evening whether she's "on the blob". If so, may as well postpone, give her the bus fare home and save your dinner money.

Sod that, oral during menstruation is the dogs bollogs.

:clap2: :albion: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oh yeah KEV, whatever happens you need to thank HER for a lovely evening even if you have PAID for everything.

:)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Basil Fawlty said:
With my work colleague from Work, I'm well pleased. I'm taking her to the Marina for Pizza Hut and Cinema (Maybe Spiderman 3 but I doubt it).

Which one? I'll check her out next time I'm in - and report back! :lol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hungry Joe said:
Don't forget to wash behind your ears and take a clean handerchief young man. Remember - manners cost nothing so hold the door for her and take her coat. Maintain eye contact when she is talking to you and ask her questions about her life and views. Then slip her some Rohypnol and rape her bottom.

That is possibly the funniest thing I have ever read on here.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
trueblue said:

Women like that type of decisiveness. It's manly.

:lolol: :bowdown: :lolol:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Kev, always say how nice she looksa aswell, even if she's at work wearing her uniform!

Or ask her if shes done something diffrent with her hair because it looks great!

Little comments like that go a LONG way mate!

Edit: Oh and dont keep asking her about the date, that'll make her think your TOO keen and thats off putting! Just sya to her on friday before you leave work, "so we still on for tonight?" or something like that!

And remember to take a notebook! We want DETAILS my friend! DETAILS!

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kev, I've only skimmed the thread but for the love of god don't take her to Pizza Hut. Take her to the Italian up the top by all the other restaurants. Well priced and you will earn browny points (hopefully both sorts).

Cinema is a good idea if you don't want to drink. However I find on first dates its best to get a little pissed therefore if its going well you have more courage to go for the kill while if its going a bit shit you don't care to much as you're a bit winky and hey, you still might get a bit.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Kev, I've only skimmed the thread but for the love of god don't take her to Pizza Hut. Take her to the Italian up the top by all the other restaurants. Well priced and you will earn browny points (hopefully both sorts).

Cinema is a good idea if you don't want to drink. However I find on first dates its best to get a little pissed therefore if its going well you have more courage to go for the kill while if its going a bit shit you don't care to much as you're a bit winky and hey, you still might get a bit.

Listen to his advice. It worked on me :D
Except that Les thought he was going to a Spanish restaurant and actually took me to an Italian after I'd expressed a preference not to have Italian.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports