I have a date in Worthing

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
take her down the vd clinic for a quiick check up

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
worthing , actually i would throw her back and try and get one from chichester chances are she could be std free from chi

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Anywhere but Worthing would be my suggestion!

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What sort of date are you planning, meeting for a couple of drinks, a bite to eat or some other form of activity?

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
OK this is a wind up. You don't have 'a date' without at least some idea of what, when and where. Unless it's that 'do you want to go out with me?' thing and you're 12 years old.

I am 46,although obviously I only look 35,and I met her at a party,she suggested we meet up again.I dont want to go anywhere too formal,somewhere discrete would do so that should things go well its back to hers,or if things go badly then either of us can make a quick getaway.

Chris3342

Aug 22, 2008
I am 46,although obviously I only look 35,and I met her at a party,she suggested we meet up again.I dont want to go anywhere too formal,somewhere discrete would do so that should things go well its back to hers,or if things go badly then either of us can make a quick getaway.

Forget the Parsonage and try McDonald's then.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Perhaps a quiet drink somewhere where they do food as well,the Parsonage looks nice,but perhaps not for the first night.
There must be somewhere in Worthing like that,or is Brighton really the better option ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports