Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate Stoke

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
I can't be the only one who hates Stoke.

Its the worst place I suffer for the Albion. The whole town seems full of aggressive inbreds - no exceptions, you never find a friendly person in Stoke.

After another season full of low points, I'm begging the Albion - give us something happy to last through the summer. Whup the lowlifes.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Domsdad said:
I can't be the only one who hates Stoke.

Its the worst place I suffer for the Albion. The whole town seems full of aggressive inbreds - no exceptions, you never find a friendly person in Stoke.

After another season full of low points, I'm begging the Albion - give us something happy to last through the summer. Whup the lowlifes.

I think you will find some very friendly people at the Atlantis club in Stoke..............................................Its a Swingers club :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
s.stubbs said:
Stoke is the worst place in England,f***ing shitehole,full of chavs who can't talk proper.

No, that's Luton.

E

enigma

dougdeep said:
No, that's Luton.

Not that I've been to Stoke, but Luton isnt that bad...if it was up north it would be pretty nice. Its a shithole but there are places that are a LOT worse than Luton.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Stoke on Trent, the Luton of the north.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Stoke is an absolute toilet. I just can't imagine why ANYONE would want to stay in that god-forsaken dungheap of a city. The first thing I normally want straight after an away match is a pint. After Stoke, all I wanted was a shower.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Stoke fans revel in their reputation for having a few naughty boys. They are a bunch of chav muppetts with the worst f***ing accent I've ever heard.

I also hate Stooooke. Stick your f***ing ooooooooat cake up your northern arse!

:salute:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
nfortunately we are back their next year at Port Vale !

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Totally soul destroying toilet of a town.

The only good thing about my visit in November was the relief of finding my car in one piece after the game.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i hate stoke to , they never ever do us favours when playing relagation rivals . always lose up there, shit hole town + shit hole people

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here