Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate Sharon Osbourne

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Double standards in that the woman is the one in the wrong and Beckham has got off scot free. Osbourne goes to all of Beckham's posh parties and lords it up with him but it is he who is more to blame than Loos and he was married and had kids.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Uncle Spielberg said:
Double standards in that the woman is the one in the wrong and Beckham has got off scot free. Osbourne goes to all of Beckham's posh parties and lords it up with him but it is he who is more to blame than Loos and he was married and had kids.

why is he more to blame? he has more dignity than her whether he did it or not. he kept his head down and didnt retaliate.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can't agree with you on this one Caz. I think if someone has an affair and the man is married with kids and the woman is single, the man is more to blame for that and should get harsher consequences. Loos is being publically humiliated by Osbourne and Beckham she goes to his fancy party. Double standards.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Uncle Spielberg said:
Can't agree with you on this one Caz. I think if someone has an affair and the man is married with kids and the woman is single, the man is more to blame for that and should get harsher consequences. Loos is being publically humiliated by Osbourne and Beckham she goes to his fancy party. Double standards.

Couldn't agree more U S

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Don't really like Sharon much, gets right on my nerves

"That was absaloutly BRILLIANT!" to four chefs who couldnt sing in tune or in rythem etc.
and those f***ing ASDA adverts

Ozzy is a LEGEND though!:smokin:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I caught the tail end of that vindictive insincere bitch tellling Loos that she sounded like she had something stuck in the back of her throat when she sang. Whatever could she have meant? I reckon that the Osbourne witch is jealous of Loos age, boob job and ability to pull, whilst she is stuck with a tourette's mumbling shell of a man.:smokin:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Uncle Spielberg said:
I hate Sharon Osbourne. She is a disgrace. I hate her face, I hate her fake 50 something tits, I hate her arrogant attitude, I hate her TV personality status , I hate her lack of talent, I hate her vindictiveness, I hate her bitchiness.

She ruined the X Factor guys big night when she came out with an abusive tirade.

Ok Rebecca Loos got famous for shagging a footballer and had a boob job but

OSBOURNE, YOU GOT FAMOUS FOR SLEEPING WITH A FAMOUS ROCK STAR AND HAD A TV SHOW BECAUSE OF THE FAMOUS ROCK STAR YOU STUPID BINT. YOU CRITICISED LOOS FOR HAVING A GOOD BOOB JOB. HELLO , HAVEN'T YOU HAD A BOOD JOB YOU SILLY OLD SLAPPER.

YOU HAVE NO TALENT YOURSELF AND I HATE YOU, YOU SILLY, UGLY WOMAN.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST FECK OFF AND STOP INFECTED OUR SCREENS.

Rant over. :censored:

I JUST SO 100% AGREE WITH THIS, WELL SAID :clap: :clap: :clap:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
You have to remember Sharon and Victoria are best mates and a lot of the abuse she gave Rebecca Loos maybe stems from what she did or didn't do with David.

Starry said:
You have to remember Sharon and Victoria are best mates and a lot of the abuse she gave Rebecca Loos maybe stems from what she did or didn't do with David.

True, but Shazza is there to judge a puffed-up karaoke contest, she's got no business bringing her personal issues onto the show.
If she can't be impartial enough she shouldn't be there.
As U.S. has said Beckham is party to what went on and yet he gets no shit at all about his roll in this.
He had a wife and children but couldn't keep his knob in his trousers.

Sharon Osborne can :censored: right off as far as I'm concerned.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yep Sharon Osbourne is sinking too new depths in my opinion.
Totally uncalled for, and bang out of order.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Ozzy is dead, he just doesn't know it yet. Sharon isn't really Sharon anymore, she consists of multiple parts of other people's waste products that have been injected, remoulded and tied around her internal organs to keep her looking/thinking young. Their children are spoiled wasters who have no talent but ride the parents' coat-tails. Don't forget, Sharon's dad was already a band manager, so to a certain extent she was silver-spooned into the role. She's pretty embarassing when she fawns over young musicians, it's a bit like watching your granny get excited when Patrick Swayze comes on the telly - you just want to slap her and tell her to get on with her knitting.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Osbourne last night again made a complete fool of herself but saying nothing about the performance and just staring an evil look at Loos. Osbourne got booed by large sections of the audience and she is too fecking stupid and vindictive to realise SHE IS THE SOLE REASON THE PUBLIC ARE KEEPING IN LOOS AND HEWITT.

How Ironic

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Uncle Spielberg said:
Osbourne last night again made a complete fool of herself but saying nothing about the performance and just staring an evil look at Loos. Osbourne got booed by large sections of the audience and she is too fecking stupid and vindictive to realise SHE IS THE SOLE REASON THE PUBLIC ARE KEEPING IN LOOS AND HEWITT.

How Ironic

I haven't seen any of this shit but one thing springs to mind - Do you not think they are hamming it up for the cameras? Gets both of them noticed more than they deserve to be.

As for Loos - I f***ing would. Sharon Osbourne - not with yours.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No, its genuine hate.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Osbourne flounced out of the studio's as soon as it ended as Simon had the teremity to kick out one of her acts and Loos when through.

Loos is giving her the rope and the bitch Osbourne is hanging herself with it.

Sep 20, 2005
Marshy said:
Yep Sharon Osbourne is sinking too new depths.
Not quite true. To get back at her father (the one and only Don Arden, the very definiton of the sixties rip-off music manager....just ask the Small Faces, The Move and many others), she took a dump on one of the statues standing by his front door. Nice.
Another tale of the Osbournes.....Don Arden passed management duties of seventies singer Lynsey de Paul over to the charming Sharon when he could no longer be bothered. When Lynsey decided to end the partnership, Sharon took revenge by relieving herself in Lynsey's suitcase full of clothes.
That's Asda Price!! Ching, ching!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here