Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate Sharon Osbourne

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hate Sharon Osbourne. She is a disgrace. I hate her face, I hate her fake 50 something tits, I hate her arrogant attitude, I hate her TV personality status , I hate her lack of talent, I hate her vindictiveness, I hate her bitchiness.

She ruined the X Factor guys big night when she came out with an abusive tirade.

Ok Rebecca Loos got famous for shagging a footballer and had a boob job but

OSBOURNE, YOU GOT FAMOUS FOR SLEEPING WITH A FAMOUS ROCK STAR AND HAD A TV SHOW BECAUSE OF THE FAMOUS ROCK STAR YOU STUPID BINT. YOU CRITICISED LOOS FOR HAVING A GOOD BOOB JOB. HELLO , HAVEN'T YOU HAD A BOOD JOB YOU SILLY OLD SLAPPER.

YOU HAVE NO TALENT YOURSELF AND I HATE YOU, YOU SILLY, UGLY WOMAN.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST FECK OFF AND STOP INFECTED OUR SCREENS.

Rant over. :censored:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't be pedantic :angry:

Osbourne is a disgrace to humanity

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Uncle Spielberg said:
Don't be pedantic :angry:

Osbourne is a disgrace to humanity

:clap:
I agree. This attitude of I can do what I want and say what I want, doesn't wash with me. She has made an extraordinary about of money through her husband and by being a famous for being famous.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree, although i f***ing hate that Loos woman.... banging on about doing it for charity when she is obviously just doing it for herself

No more than any of the others.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ozzie Osbourne is a wanker as well, who's claim to fame is one decent song and a walking mumbling advert for not doing drugs. The whole family deserve each other

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Uncle Spielberg said:
I agree, although i f***ing hate that Loos woman.... banging on about doing it for charity when she is obviously just doing it for herself

No more than any of the others.

Some are, some arent i would have said.... her more than most though

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Osborne is just pure evil. Ugly on the inside and outside.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've never understood the attraction of Mr Osbourne's music, especially post Black Sabbath. He's really far more famous for being an alcoholic and a heavy drug user, not exactly the highest recommendation.

His Mrs got her fame from rescuing his career but then being on the utterly execrable MTV 'The Osbournes'. She's now been elevated to 'B' List celebrity with about the same amount of talent as Victoria Beckham (who is at least nice to look at).

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We were talking about this F@@@@@g old witch at work today.I'll join the hate club.:angry:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
While Sharon Osbourne is not my most favouritist person, I can only applaud her personal attack on Rebecca Loos on live television. Isn't it about time that someone had a go at her?

Well done Sharon :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I agree with U S

A ghastly woman who's true side comes out from time to time. Her spiteful and vindictive attack on loos was extraordinary. The fact that she had just spent time at the Beckhams party probably played a part in her outburst

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She was at it again last night with sick sexual innuendo's to Loos. Osbourne is f***ed up in the head and she needs to be kicked. I am no great fan of Loos but how she has not gone over and slapped the bitch across the face is beyond me. I suppose she is seeing that Osbourne is again hanging herself and she is too bloody gormless to realise it. OSBOURNE YOU STUPID FECKING BITCH, YES LOOS DID SLEEP WITH BECKHAM BUT SHE WAS A SINGLE WOMAN, WHAT ABOUT AN ATTACK ON BECKHAM WHO COULDN'T KEEP HIS COCK IN HIS TROUSERS AND CHEATED ON HIS WIFE AND KIDS YOU STUPID DISPICABLE BITCH. DOUBLE STANDARDS. :censored:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Uncle Spielberg said:
She was at it again last night with sick sexual innuendo's to Loos. Osbourne is f***ed up in the head and she needs to be kicked. I am no great fan of Loos but how she has not gone over and slapped the bitch across the face is beyond me. I suppose she is seeing that Osbourne is again hanging herself and she is too bloody gormless to realise it. OSBOURNE YOU STUPID FECKING BITCH, YES LOOS DID SLEEP WITH BECKHAM BUT SHE WAS A SINGLE WOMAN, WHAT ABOUT AN ATTACK ON BECKHAM WHO COULDN'T KEEP HIS COCK IN HIS TROUSERS AND CHEATED ON HIS WIFE AND KIDS YOU STUPID DISPICABLE BITCH. DOUBLE STANDARDS. :censored:

LOOSE is a slag and thats all there is to it. sharon is just speaking what 75% of the nation. anyone that ALLEDGLY sleeps with a married man is a slapper. she has then proceeded to enter every single reality tv programme there is to gain publicity

why has she got double standards i dont remember her cheating on her husband.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here