Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate Palace

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Not a big fan myself but there is no questioning their form. Looking a decent bet for an auto spot now... not even the most optimistic Palace fan could have expected that at the start of the season.

Fully expect them to take the automatic spot. The match at the Amex is the hardest one they have left.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Fully expect them to take the automatic spot. The match at the Amex is the hardest one they have left.

I wish I shared your confidence - in this division every game is hard. Got Leicester at home too, but certainly on paper it looks like all the hardest games are behind us...

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
At least we didn't lose 4-1 at Ashton Gate - now that would be fecking embarrassing.:lolol:
It was phallus , but it was the turning point . Every cloud and all that .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Why doesn't anyone want to meet them in the playoff final? Would be the biggest game in 30 years at wembley. They would only sell about half of their allocation, Murray and Zaha will be ineligible because they will deffo pick up the extra bookings needed to rule them out by then, Philips will develop arthritis of the feet due to old age and holloway will be revealed as a person of interest by the Saville squad and will be in hiding...easy Brighton win, drinks all round.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Not a big fan myself but there is no questioning their form. Looking a decent bet for an auto spot now... not even the most optimistic Palace fan could have expected that at the start of the season.

I have to agree, far exceeded what I was hoping from Palace this season, some can say our goals were flukes last night but please do not underestimate the class of football on show, we took the piss. :thumbsup:See you on the 17th :)

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Why doesn't anyone want to meet them in the playoff final? Would be the biggest game in 30 years at wembley. They would only sell about half of their allocation, Murray and Zaha will be ineligible because they will deffo pick up the extra bookings needed to rule them out by then, Philips will develop arthritis of the feet due to old age and holloway will be revealed as a person of interest by the Saville squad and will be in hiding...easy Brighton win, drinks all round.

:lol: yes if that happens you have a chance. Weren't you lot banging on about Ulloa having 5 in 7 games or something ? Phillips now has 5 in about 3 games worth of time. And there's FFS too, and Zaha and Williams and Bolasie and Moritz all causing problems. Our only problem is who to pick really... You'll do very well to get anything on the 17th or even get anywhere near Wembley.

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I don't actually give a f**k about palace, I hate Croydon if that's any good???

What more could you expect from a 2 team JCL???

That also leaves early every once in a while and don't really like the pies !!:bla::bla::bla:

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Imagine the fire dance from Cast Away with Tom Hanks. After rhe 'we hate palace' goes quiet do the dance and shout I hate palace! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here