Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Here we go....
"....can someone sort me out a ticket...and a lift...and a full english..."

*mybad*

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
i probably asked for that easy.
got the lift and the fry up sorted though!!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
this cant be happening...
everything i do to try and secure myself a villa ticket
aint working.
not a season ticket holder
nore white member
or blue.....
suppose im pretty f***ed really.should never ave moved to devon.:facepalm:
anyway thanks for listening guys.
dah.

FFS, just get one of the several thousand leftovers like me at the end when all the membership fans have had their fill. It's like a lion-kill, just wait in line until the regulars are bloated!! And then you won't have to do all this linking accounts, registering bollocks either. Chill bro :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
i probably asked for that easy.
got the lift and the fry up sorted though!!!

Look squire, the stadium holds 40k
If you want to get in, you will. If I didn't have a membership card to my name, I'd roll up at VP and be FULLY confident of securing entry somewhere.

Just GET THERE :thumbsup:

dahdevon

Oct 3, 2009
sorry bout that easy,just really needed a slap in the face and a bit of a morale boost
feel better now ta.
dah.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
this cant be happening...
everything i do to try and secure myself a villa ticket
aint working.
not a season ticket holder
nore white member
or blue.....
suppose im pretty f***ed really.should never ave moved to devon.:facepalm:
anyway thanks for listening guys.
dah.

Bad luck mate, games like this are why im not leaving sussex!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I go to between 12 and 15 away games a year. I'm not a member of anything and I turn up on the day because mostly I can't plan ahead. Sometimes the away end is all ticket and I join the home fans. It's never been a problem and I have met some great people of all ages and always been treated reasonably. For this game as I am there with family who all support Villa I shall be in the Holte End. No problem.
Only time I have difficulty is when I want to go to Withdean because I have to get there early enough to pick up a ticket from the shop then go out to the ground but that's only a couple of times a year as it's my longest trip to see a match :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we sellout the 6,000 allocation , Villa will be more than happy to give us additional tickets but it maybe up to OB to assess the situation vis-a-vis Palace travelling up to the Midlands as well. At the end of the day you can always sit in the home stands as long as you dont wear an Albion top to bring attention to yourself.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Why are people assuming Villa will be happy to give us an extra allocation? Unless people are privy to information I'm not?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Why are people assuming Villa will be happy to give us an extra allocation? Unless people are privy to information I'm not?

Personally i don't think it will be needed. I really can't see us taking 6000 up there.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
It's possible I suppose that Villa may sell out, as some of their fans are probably put off by the normal Premiership prices. Therefore, I don't know why fans don't get a White membership in case these big games come up, which they seem to every two seasons or so. For our last big game (West Ham) tickets were priced at £20 and I think West Ham did sell out. I only just got in to a home stand and it was packed. Aggressive lot they were too, constantly moaning at Zamora. I almost came a cropper when Revell nearly scored, which could have been fun, just managing to stop myself jumping up.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
If we sellout the 6,000 allocation , Villa will be more than happy to give us additional tickets but it maybe up to OB to assess the situation vis-a-vis Palace travelling up to the Midlands as well. At the end of the day you can always sit in the home stands as long as you dont wear an Albion top to bring attention to yourself.

Could avoid the policing situation by clubbing together and paying for a minibus to transport the Palace support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports