Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate fixing blinds

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Seems like a decent place to ask. Anyone got a recommendation for a place that does blinds for windows that aren't square or rectangular? I've got triangular windows above the conservatory doors. Ta.

If the triangles have the point at the top, i may have some bad news for you :wink:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thank you
I return from my expedition. A neighbour has had some up for the last 8 or 9 years, and they still look good, which is a result given that they're pretty cheap. If you didn't tell me they were inexpensive, I wouldn't know.

They have them on the bottom half of the window, which is what I'm going for, as an alternative to net curtains. They were 35mm slats, which is what I'll go for because each sash isn't that wide and chunkier slats wouldn't look quite right for half of the window. If they were for the whole window then 50mm would be ok.

I imagine some of the other recommendations here could be even better quality, but since these ones still look fine after that many years, I'm happy to go for them at the price.

megcat

Sep 6, 2012
Chelwood Gate
I return from my expedition. A neighbour has had some up for the last 8 or 9 years, and they still look good, which is a result given that they're pretty cheap. If you didn't tell me they were inexpensive, I wouldn't know.

They have them on the bottom half of the window, which is what I'm going for, as an alternative to net curtains. They were 35mm slats, which is what I'll go for because each sash isn't that wide and chunkier slats wouldn't look quite right for half of the window. If they were for the whole window then 50mm would be ok.

I imagine some of the other recommendations here could be even better quality, but since these ones still look fine after that many years, I'm happy to go for them at the price.

Wow some great work there thanks for the info, where are you getting them from.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wow some great work there thanks for the info, where are you getting them from.
See post #17. I need to get some samples first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here