Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I had to sign up to the cpfc forum

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
JUST FOR A LAUGH THIS IS MY USER NAME THEY ACCEPTED,
cpshifct...LOL CAN YOU SEE IT, WONDER WHAT ELSE I COULD GET AWAY WITH...SORRY I WAS BORED

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
BBS or Holmesdale ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Feck me , do you reckon they will suss you ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Can't see for looking-

in_the_sand

Banned
Mar 7, 2010
Wow dude I must go to the boozer with you one day, you're just a laugh a minute. I bet them lot over there are peeing their pants at your amazing sense of humour and originality. We have enough total arseholes on the BBS making us look like c***s, hey we have another one now.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
do you reckon..haha i'm sooo bored just done it on bbs

Well fair play to you,shame your that bored (i know it's Sunday) that you feel the need to do this,as having spent the last five minutes on each forum looking,my eyes are now shot to piece's-it's the colours :mad: and it's so drab on their forums........phew i made it back..

spooky

Jan 1, 2008
Wow dude I must go to the boozer with you one day, you're just a laugh a minute. I bet them lot over there are peeing their pants at your amazing sense of humour and originality. We have enough total arseholes on the BBS making us look like c***s, hey we have another one now.

whooaa back the truck up, who said anything about posting on their forum, but i will stick up for my club..oh and i don't do "Boozers" just a giggle for a sunday thats all

in_the_sand

Banned
Mar 7, 2010
whooaa back the truck up, who said anything about posting on their forum, but i will stick up for my club..oh and i don't do "Boozers" just a giggle for a sunday thats all

Woah, a giggle. Yeh I laughed so hard and I bet you still are you're so funny.

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
JUST FOR A LAUGH THIS IS MY USER NAME THEY ACCEPTED,
cpshifct...LOL CAN YOU SEE IT, WONDER WHAT ELSE I COULD GET AWAY WITH...SORRY I WAS BORED

It's a fine thing that the Care in the Community programme let their clients use the internet.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Plenty on here tonight too-this thread in particular :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here