I feel so emotional baby, every time I watch the Albion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
What games or indecent's have made you weep or made you chortle while watching the boys in the old Brighton blue.
I've shouted and screamed until the veins in my face have been fit to burst and been near passing out, but the only time I've cried was at the Millenium stadium when we beat Bristol city to win the play off final. The victory, the thousands of fans and the banners calling for our new stadium made me weep tears of sadness and joy, amazing day.
And then to Loftus road, March 2006, awful season, we're about to get relegated and on this day Brighton are playing poorly and losing 1-0. Then a certain Doug Loft Comes on as sub. The ball comes to him about 6 yards out, loft scuff's his shot horribly and trickles towards the goal. Cue about 3 Q.P.R defenders to fall over the ball and somehow we have and equaliser.
Now, the alcohol in our systems may have helped, but the way the goal went in, the way we were so poor during the game and the total disbelief that we may have got a point. made Myself and group of mates break out in hysterics, laughing till the tears fell, laughing uncontrollably, the first and I guess only time this will ever happen.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What games or indecent's have made you weep.

Never done anything indecent at the footy. Each to their own Rowley.

Forster keeping us up on a sunny afternoon at Withdean...carrying Russell Slade shoulder high from the pitch, the sense that, whilst our season had been dire, we had a future...Falmer decision was all but done, club just had to hang on in league 1. And we did on the last day of the season.

V Cheaterfield for the first Withdean Champions title. Never forget Attila playing "We are the Champions" by Queen twice in succession with an emotional "I'll play it again because I can...".

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Probably Luton in the paint pot second leg , gutted as I really would love to see the Albion at Wembley , and Preston 2003 at home because that was the day I was certain we were screwed.

blubbed after both of those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports