Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't think we should be worried about Forest

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
You only have to look at what Reading did last season. Forest could go on a long winning run and end up in an automatic promotion place.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
I hope you are right and we do, but I do think you are being a bit arrogant with the "look who they played" reply. I am not saying we are on a poor run but IMHO they are major challengers for a PO place and we will do well to get anything from our game up their place.

It's just a fact, Charlton,Huddersfield,Ipswich,Wolves and Wednesday are not in my opinion top sides and that is purely cause these teams are in the bottom Half on the table

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
It's just a fact, Charlton,Huddersfield,Ipswich,Wolves and Wednesday are not in my opinion top sides and that is purely cause these teams are in the bottom Half on the table

That would be the Wednesday that beat us. Are Bristol City a top side as they got a draw against us? To me 5 wins in a row in this division is good going whoever you beat!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
That would be the Wednesday that beat us. Are Bristol City a top side as they got a draw against us? To me 5 wins in a row in this division is good going whoever you beat!

A run a 5 is very impressive but let's wait till after Hull, that's the test and we have beaten Cardiff and Hull in our recent block of games which deserve merit!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
bolton were 20th 4 weeks ago,anyone can make a run,but my money is forest being above us at the end,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here