[Football] I don't remember it being this tight down below before

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yet another thread started by the OP to be consigned to BBC1, weekdays 17:15

Clearly one started to meet some form of objective
Yet another post by you criticizing a thread starter. The same thread starter, I would imagine, albeit you have yet to reel me into your conspiracy theory. Coincidence? Spooky. ???

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
What does "BBC1, 17:15 weekdays." mean? is it an in joke, or some code?, you have already been asked to explain it by the OP, but you chose to ignore it. This is a clear sign of trolling.
that's his joke, pointless. i'll leave you to draw your own conclusions

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Points from Last five games tells a tale:
Wolves (2w, 1d, 2l) 7 points
Leicester (2,0,3) 6
Saints (2,0,3) 6
West Ham (1,2,2) 5
Forest (1,2,2) 5
Leeds (1,1,3) 4
Bmuff (1,1,3) 4
Everton (1,1,3) 4
Palarse (0,3,2) 3

No consistency. But all in very poor form. Suggests someone could pull away with any kind of a run.

Also, 8 of the bottom 9 (excl Leicester on 0) have negative goal difference. Highest number of teams ever at this stage of a season apparently.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Good to see the board realising what a boring, bullying bell-end Beach Hut is. Getting upset because of a football related thread? What an absolute nob.

Some of us remember him crying when he couldn't get a West Ham ticket back in the day, and him whining on every single thread about it. Now that was boring.

Keep up the good work @TomandJerry. Could you make the next thread a bit more inane please? Beach Hut would love that. Perhaps one asking what your favourite humming sound is.

P.s. Leeds, Everton and the Nigels to go down for me please. That's the dream.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good to see the board realising what a boring, bullying bell-end Beach Hut is. Getting upset because of a football related thread? What an absolute nob.

Some of us remember him crying when he couldn't get a West Ham ticket back in the day, and him whining on every single thread about it. Now that was boring.

Keep up the good work @TomandJerry. Could you make the next thread a bit more inane please? Beach Hut would love that. Perhaps one asking what your favourite humming sound is.

As well as Villa?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bournemouth, Leeds and Leicester.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As well as Villa?
I was referring to a cup game when we were league one. Did he do the same then? Doesn't surprise me. He'll whine on an on about his own selfish trivia that nobody else cares about, but someone else starts a thread about football and he's quick to bully. A total prick.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was referring to a cup game when we were league one. Did he do the same then? Doesn't surprise me. He'll whine on an on about his own selfish trivia that nobody else cares about, but someone else starts a thread about football and he's quick to bully. A total prick.
:shrug: I do remember the meltdown, just thought it was about Villa Cup tickets. Could be wrong

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Forest looked dreadful yesterday - really low standard. Bournemouth and Southampton don't have the personnel on or off the pitch. Leeds might be alright.

Everton, West Ham and Leicester have the coaches and squads to survive.

But I look at that table and see Palace's lack of goals. And I see Viera who is a very one-dimensional coach with very few creative ideas. And their upcoming fixtures are Arsenal, us, Leicester, Leeds, Southampton and Everton.

It could go very pear-shaped very quickly for them and my mouth is WATERING at that prospect.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
It is good that we are not in the mix for once, but should we qualify for Europe, we need to be careful next season. Qualifying did Burnley no favours, and West Ham seem to be suffering this year. Hopefully we will have a big enough squad to cope.
Yep, I have had the same thoughts. Although it might help stop some chasing after moves to more successful clubs though. Hard one to compute all the variables. Certainly the squad wants it.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

hmmmmm....... humming you say.....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Palace
Leeds
Bournemouth

Well I can dream. Although there's no denying that it could be any 3 from the bottom 9 with only 6 points separating them; and unlike this stage during past seasons, none of 3 of the sides currently in the relegation spots look like they're going down without a fight.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Forest looked dreadful yesterday - really low standard. Bournemouth and Southampton don't have the personnel on or off the pitch. Leeds might be alright.

But I look at that table and see Palace's lack of goals. And I see Viera who is a very one-dimensional coach with very few creative ideas. And their upcoming fixtures are Arsenal, us, Leicester, Leeds, Southampton and Everton.

It could go very pear-shaped very quickly for them and my mouth is WATERING at that prospect.
I think we all know how this pans out. We will have another winning goal wrongly denied by VAR when we play them, meaning Palace will be two points better off and ourselves 4 points worse off from our games with them, all because of the incompetent gimps running VAR.

We will then finish 7th, three points behind Liverpool in 4th, and Palace will stay up on GD.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

I've always liked your posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here