Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I dont reckon we will have either the winger or striker before Saturday

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
I really hope im wrong but it the quitest its been for a long time. Can anyone give any news to make me and well alot of other fans feel better.

Any Rumours?

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
Yeah i know, but i want to hear news that is real im afraid. Players like Healy I would love.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
i could refer to the answer i got from asking naylor today if Bloom would spend a million if it was the only way....naylor said...yes
now wait for the response from the anti-naylor lobby!

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
Yeah mate i saw you ask that, I reckon Bloom would defiantly back Poyet, but at this stage I dont reckon he would spend that much but I spose you never know.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
mind you if naylor announced a big signing the chances are the player would have been mentioned at least once on here! so will again be said NSC knew first

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
i did say if. i have no idea how it will all end, can only guess. my totally unfounded gut feeling is we will have a signing in next few days, and it will suffice but maybe not the player that so many want in terms of a big money signing.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
would be great to be really in the know though!!!

seagulls120

Feb 25, 2009
Yeah but i only want the real thing not these stupid rumours, maybe i should make that clearer

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
i did say if. i have no idea how it will all end, can only guess. my totally unfounded gut feeling is we will have a signing in next few days, and it will suffice but maybe not the player that so many want in terms of a big money signing.

WHY are so many people here, so dillusional?.... we are a LEAGUE 1 side.. small wages, which means NO BIG MONEY SIGNING ..
LETS GET A GRIP....

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The calm before the strorm, I predict two sigings on Thurs. Dont want Kandol though, I think that would be a singing that smacks of desparation that we have missed out on our main targets. Not a bad player but no better than what we already have imo.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
WHY are so many people here, so dillusional?.... we are a LEAGUE 1 side.. small wages, which means NO BIG MONEY SIGNING ..
LETS GET A GRIP....

which is what i said. wont be big signing is what im thinking

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3633059 said:
It would be nice. I'm not feeling too confident against Swindon on Satdi with the likely side we'll have to put out against them. Spesh as they've now got this Togolese flairmeister.

What..the likely side that outplayed Aberdeen ? You might as well just give up now .
Your glass is obviously half empty

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here