I dont give a f**k !!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I dont give a flying f*** if we lose a fair few matches this season and stay up.
Our first season in our beautiful new home, some great players slowly coming in possibly the best football being played by an Albion team in years.
A great manager/s a new Academy being built to nurture young talent.
Fantastic Chairman and President etc who are actually fans of the club they own !!
What is wrong with some people ??????

We were in the pits of despair about 14 years ago staring at oblivion and NO Albion at all.
I will be there wether we are Premier or County League
So stop f***ing whining some of you and scream ya lungs out on Saturday or at Watford or Barnsley match and keep sceaming and shouting and get behind them.
OK RANT OVER, BAZ HAS SPOKEN !!! :albion2::albion2::albion2::amex::amex::amex::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
totally agree, great night out at fantastic stadium in our own fab city, i think we are all so lucky i never dreamed it would happen, it did and all everyone can do is moan about it and that it takes 30 mins to get to Brighton station lol...Idiots !!!!! Roll on Birmingham

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Nothing wrong with a bit of ambition Baz... now get back to the PA at CAFC... they need you! :wink:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
good stuff sir. amazing the amount of moaning on here - apparently some people got a bit wet waiting for a bus. well some of us spent 12 seasons getting soaked at withdean and are now officially loving life at The Amex win lose or draw!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Phat Baz has spoken.

he's phat,
he's thick,
he sure does know his shit!

Phat bazzz Phat bazzz.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Glad there is more of these positive posts when I logged on this morning it was just twats whinging, Good call Phat Baz, thought we played well last night and was proud to be Albion, lets see if we can get to winning ways next week, Bring on the Brummies
Seeeaaagulllssss

marybha123

Aug 22, 2008
Eastbourne
Totally agree Phat Baz well said, I dont understand the moaning things have never been this good , well not in my lifetime anyway !

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
good stuff sir. amazing the amount of moaning on here - apparently some people got a bit wet waiting for a bus. well some of us spent 12 seasons getting soaked at withdean and are now officially loving life at The Amex win lose or draw!

This!
Get over it you moaners!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I dont give a flying f*** if we lose a fair few matches this season and stay up.
Our first season in our beautiful new home, some great players slowly coming in possibly the best football being played by an Albion team in years.
A great manager/s a new Academy being built to nurture young talent.
Fantastic Chairman and President etc who are actually fans of the club they own !!
What is wrong with some people ??????

We were in the pits of despair about 14 years ago staring at oblivion and NO Albion at all.
I will be there wether we are Premier or County League
So stop f***ing whining some of you and scream ya lungs out on Saturday or at Watford or Barnsley match and keep sceaming and shouting and get behind them.
OK RANT OVER, BAZ HAS SPOKEN !!! :albion2::albion2::albion2::amex::amex::amex::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::bhasign::flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla::bla:

Great post. I really don't know what some people were expecting to happen this season.

Also I've noticed that a few of the people posting constant negative shit are posters who've been a bit quiet for a couple of years, but suddenly woken up in the last few weeks. Funny coincidence that!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
'I will be there wether we are Premier or County League'

But you havent been though have you Barry? You have been doing the microphone at Crowborough home matches for about 4 years up until this season. You hardly went to Withdean. You hardly went to Gillingham. You have got a season ticket for the first time this season so easy with the 'I always was there' and 'I always will be there' bollocks, because those of us that know you; know you.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
TB and Gus have a 5 year plan. Part one sorted last season, we're playing fantastic football, great to watch in front of 20,000. Too many moaning twats on here expecting it too happen overnight. 5 year strategy means exactly that.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
But you told me last week we were shit & going to get relegated.....just another day in the clouded mind of bi-polar baz.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
'I will be there wether we are Premier or County League'

But you havent been though have you Barry? You have been doing the microphone at Crowborough home matches for about 4 years up until this season. You hardly went to Withdean. You hardly went to Gillingham. You have got a season ticket for the first time this season so easy with the 'I always was there' and 'I always will be there' bollocks, because those of us that know you; know you.

Apart from going to Brighton since i was 5 years old and paying on the gate and going to untold amounts of away games since i was 13 !!!!!!
Some people cant always afford season tickets either.
Showing loyalty to your home town club and working for them too for nothing is more than you've ever done fella.
I've been to more Albion matches than you have hot dinners sunshine.
Tubbs dont get on ya high horse your making yourself look very stupid !!!

PS "Where does it say "i was always there" and "i will always be there" READ PROPERLY FIRST !!

Last edited:

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
But you told me last week we were shit & going to get relegated.....just another day in the clouded mind of bi-polar baz.

Yeah yeah Buzz nice try son !!!! tosser !!!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Apart from going to Brighton since i was 5 years old and paying on the gate and going to untold amounts of away games since i was 13 !!!!!!
Some people cant always afford season tickets either.
Showing loyalty to your home town club and working for them too for nothing is more than you've ever done fella.
I've been to more Albion matches than you have hot dinners sunshine.
Tubbs dont get on ya high horse your making yourself look very stupid !!!

PS "Where does it say "i was always there" and "i will always be there" READ PROPERLY FIRST !!

Barrry you must think I have a cold buffet every day.

If anyone knows anything about making themselves look stupid it would be you judging by what anyone whos ever played sunday football within 20 miles of Crowborough has got to say about you.

Barry you werent the only person to go to Brighton when you were 5 years old (some of us even went to Brighton games at that age), plenty of us also went to away games when we were 13 but dont feel the need to justify it now because them that did, did. And them that were there know who did. And who didnt.

I completely realise that some people cant afford season tickets although what thats got to do with your clueless rant I dont know?

Sorry I couldnt help out on the microphone at Crowboroughs home game against Pagham in 2006. I was too busy supporting Brighton in a converted athletics stadium with a few thousand other people because you couldnt be arsed to do it. Fella.

Lets be truthful here Barry; Archer and Bellotti have been to more games, home and away, than you have in the last 15 years.

In the 1996/97 season when some of us were fighting for our club, what were you doing Barry?

You were a steward at Leyton Orient. Im not knocking that. You had a living to make.

But whilst you were telling people to sit down in the seats at Brisbane Road; the rest of us were marching, protesting, boycotting and walking out to save the club. Fella.

Remember that when anyone wants to boo. Or leave early. Or show their displeasure at the teams performance. Some people have earned that right. Fella.

P.S

I think the part of your post that said I will be there 'Premier League or County League' covered the 'I will always be there' part of my repost dont you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports