Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I don't get some football fans

rool

Jul 10, 2003
A sizeable chunk of the stoke crowd chanting Ryan Shawcrosses name as Aaron Ramsey comes on as sub. Also booing Ramsey.
The fan mentality leaves me a little puzzled at times

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
The funniest thing was Tony pullis quote "we went to the emirates & shawcross got slaughtered by the arsenal fans so it's not just a one way ticket " yeah that's because shawcross broke ramseys leg in a horror tackle , how can you compare that with a player who got a leg broken getting booed Pullis (shame on you )

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
The funniest thing was Tony pullis quote "we went to the emirates & shawcross got slaughtered by the arsenal fans so it's not just a one way ticket " yeah that's because shawcross broke ramseys leg in a horror tackle , how can you compare that with a player who got a leg broken getting booed Pullis (shame on you )

Pulis is a loathsome idiot and his team are an insult to football. As got booing Ramsey, that is just disgraceful.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That is absolutely moronic.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Stoke fans more moronic than most. That was just pathetic. As was their booing of Cazorla who was getting kicked all over the place.

Cant stand Pulis and his team of thugs, I was willing Arsenal to get a goal at the end.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
like the plebs in the north stand booing davies yesterday,same mongs at mk dons no doubt

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
like the plebs in the north stand booing davies yesterday,same mongs at mk dons no doubt

No Stoke fans and their manager and team take it to a different level. They are easily my most despised team.

Stoke fans to a man (twat) are incredibly nasty, disrespectful, arseholes.

beakyburn

Aug 15, 2012
I love Pulis. How can anyone dislike him he's such a good manager
So you would like him down here then. Just get a team of giants keep lobbing the ball up in the air and kick the shit out of everybody. Stoke are the worst team in the land to watch and looked confused when they realised against Arsenal they didnt have a 50 yard throwing expert. Love to watch that every week..........NOT.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

I didn't hear anyone booing him until after he scored and gestured at the north stand. I do agree that he didn't deserve the abuse he got at MK Dons a few years ago.

Dec 29, 2011
So you would like him down here then. Just get a team of giants keep lobbing the ball up in the air and kick the shit out of everybody. Stoke are the worst team in the land to watch and looked confused when they realised against Arsenal they didnt have a 50 yard throwing expert. Love to watch that every week..........NOT.

He's managed to develop Stoke into a mid-table premier league side who are very hard to beat, and he hasn't invested much money. I think that means he's a good manager.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
For most of my life, the idea of Stoke being an established Premiership would have been considered certifiable crazy talk. I don't like the way they play, but you can't argue with the results.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
While I don't condone the booing of Ramsey at all - how could you - I believe the booing is not because he had his leg broken, but because Shawcross got an incredable amount of abuse for the challenge, and Stoke fans think Ramsey added to that by refusing to accept the apology that Shawcross offered.

It's complete madness from the Stoke fans, no argument, just wanted to give you the fuller picture of their opinion though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here