Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't wait for the Football League Show tonight

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Too late with work tomorrow. Hopefully be on iplayer later.

Wouldn't hold your breath. Due to budget constraints at bbc it is not on over Christmas or new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparky999

Aug 5, 2011
my mate reckoned that the guy from the FLS was on the pitch after the game doing a VT or something...?

does anyone know when highlights from todays game will be on....?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wouldn't hold your breath. Due to budget constraints at bbc it is not on over Christmas or new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying Alan Hansen too much :angry:

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
my mate reckoned that the guy from the FLS was on the pitch after the game doing a VT or something...?

Yep, I noticed that. The cameraman was doing a fancy 360 turn around him, to show off the whole ground.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Some sort of promo for the Football League I believe. Someone told me BBC website was streaming the game live but not sure if that's true?

fozzie's paper boy

Aug 20, 2011
Hove

No shows over Christmas - bizarrely the message from BBC was that they'll make up by running an extra FLS show over the Easter period?! They say all goals will be on BBC website as usual though - presumably as the game is lead story on the Championship page of the BBC site we can hope for those highlights to include the other notable action and some post match interviews (but given recent coverage I'm not holding my breath...).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here