Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can't remember ever seeing a more complete BHAFC performance.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Just back in darkest Somerset - two and a half hours' drive simply thinking "WOW!". That was a helluva performance tonight. Cannot remember seeing such a one-sided game, although the Charlton & Peterborough away games a couple of years ago come to mind. Tonight, however, there was just so much true class.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just back in darkest Somerset - two and a half hours' drive simply thinking "WOW!". That was a helluva performance tonight. Cannot remember seeing such a one-sided game, although the Charlton & Peterborough away games a couple of years ago come to mind. Tonight, however, there was just so much true class.

That was league one. This is a big step up and we smashed Wednesday, simply smashed them.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I spoke to a Wednesday supporter who was sitting in the directors box next to Milan Mandaric and he said to me that Milan had his head in his hands in disbelief at how good we were. Wednesday just simply could not get near us for the best part of 70-80 minutes of that game tonight. Brilliant all round..

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
One of the best footballing performances I have ever seen.

We were amazing tonight.

Thought both Bridge and Bruno looked class.

I was a doubter earlier in the season but now I am starting to believe again.

In Gus I Trust.

Jimmy Grimble

The brilliant thing is I don't think we were even at our best!

Minge

Jan 3, 2005
Your all FOOLS. Just because we've scored 11 goals in 3 games, had more shots than any team in the division, and have signed half a dozen players from the Prem and La Liga you have started thinking Poyet is good.

The football is negative and boring FACT, and just wait long enough until we have a poor run and I will be back to tell you just how right I am, Poyet will GO and if TB has any BALLS he will break the bank to get Tony Pulis in so that those of us in the WSU will get to see more of the ball.

You lot are like the peasants conned by the Emporer's New Shoes, only I and my disciples can see through the fog of Poyet deceipt.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Last 'complete' performace like that was Charlton away when we won 4-0 in league one two years ago in my opinion. Outstanding in every area last night.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tremendous all-round performance last night. It's one thing trouncing Barnsley reserves, but to dominate that Wednesday side so completely is no mean feat. Superb!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Some of the accurate cross field passes were the best I can ever remember and Bruno's pass for Buckley's goal is one of the best assits I have ever seem. If that was a premier league goal they would have analysed and replayed that for a long time.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Sat in my seat in ESL last night with about 20 mins to go, I found myself sitting there in that fantastic stadium just in awe of the surroundings, the noise, the quality of our team and whispered a to myself a little 'Thankyou'.

I know one game doesn't make a season, but last night made me feel so grateful and lucky to be a season ticket holder and to be able to witness what is potentially the best Albion squad I have seen in 36 years of watching the Albion.

Great days boys and girls, great days...

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
We were class.

in the first half, several brilliant low crosses shot across their 6 yard box.

No poacher was present, but it could made it 6-0 or so against a good Championship team.

No doubt Gus's video analysis will ensure CMS or Barnes are in the box next time, as we get even better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here