Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I can think of at least 1 NSC'er that could be the death of this man.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
"Dear Jim,

Please can you paint me R2D2 in court being questioned by a goose in a suit with coins falling out of his pocket? Rita from Coronation Street is on the jury dressed as Peter Criss from Kiss and singing the wrong words to Enter Sandman by Metallica and the judge (who is suspended by hooks) is a massive, camp hairdryer."

:lolol:
Meade's Ball?

He's met his nemesis I fear.

Me again. Apologies for the bounce but a small public service announcement. You may wish to you use this (free) tool to monitor websites such as this one - it will e-mail when anything changes and saves having to look at it everyday.

www.changedetection.com

Another mental effort today, I subscribe to the theory that it is Meade's Ball exercising his artistic side.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Please will you paint me a picture of Jonah Lomu in his all blacks kit punching Will.I.Am in the face from atop his magical, sparkly rhino which he likes to ride about rural Kent. The punch sends Mr. Am flying over a farmyard barn full of hay. The attack is witnessed by Terry Nutkins while he enjoys a Malteser sandwich dressed as the green Power Ranger without his helmet.

I was going to ask for exactly the same, except I wanted Jonah riding a giraffe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here