Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Blame Coco

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Going to become HUGE in the next 18 months I reckon.

Check out this CHOON.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j6VoW6vv9Y&feature=player_embedded

:thumbsup:

i-blame-coco1.jpg

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Either no one likes it, or no ones heard of them then.

:)

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Love that song, not sure about the rest.

And in that video she looks a lot like an ex of mine. Brings them back down to an average from me.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Good call on the choonage, Really like this one isn't she Stings daughter or something?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Love that song, not sure about the rest.

And in that video she looks a lot like an ex of mine. Brings them back down to an average from me.

I think the more you hear the other songs the better they will sound, if you get me???

Well, you could do a lot worse. Admittedly she's no Marina but she aint too shabby either.

:thumbsup:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Saw this promo'd on Ch4 the other night. Good tune (much better than first single). Can clearly hear Sting in it.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:laugh: I thought you was being serious for a minute then.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I really like her, my stupid antivrius software has blocked me from watching ANYTHING on youtube though so I can't see which song you are talking about, although I'm guessing it is Selfmachine?

lucky007

Apr 12, 2010
West Sussex
Saw her at wireless last month she is quality, also check out 'Jay and the boys' they only played the tiny bandstand stage but sounded good

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I really like her, my stupid antivrius software has blocked me from watching ANYTHING on youtube though so I can't see which song you are talking about, although I'm guessing it is Selfmachine?

Yeah Selfmachine, huge tune.

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
She lost her sense of smell 2 years ago, which means i would have 1% chance of nailing her instead of the usual 0%. :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here