Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I been seeing speculation on social media that Glenn Murray is coming back...

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
£3.5 million...yeah right!
He's been scoring goals for fun for Palace in pre-season friendlies, I doubt they'll be willing to allow him to leave...unless they have somebody lined up to replace him.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Jonathan Walters.

Walters potentially signing has nothing to do with Murray. They play in completely different positions.

£3m would be reasonable business for Palace. He's just come back from a horrible injury, nobody knows if he'll be able to cut it in the Premiership and he's 31 next month. We'd need to sign another two strikers though, so expect this to be done late if at all.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I would sooner sign him than Baldock, he is proven at this level.

Much rather Baldock. I certainly wouldn't throw 2 million at an aging striker who just got over a serious knee injury. I honestly wouldn't pay more than 1 million for him.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
£3.5m on a striker we gave away is highly unlikely regardless of how good he is. I cant imagine it would sit at all well with TB's ego.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
£3.5m on a striker we gave away is highly unlikely regardless of how good he is. I cant imagine it would sit at all well with TB's ego.

Fortunately I don't think Tony Bloom has the mental age of a 7 year old, so obviously wouldn't care about that.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I dont think you need a mental age of a 7 year old to know that would be a horrific piece of commercial business and one that an owner might want to avoid. Im not saying he wouldnt come back but it would be for nothing like that sort of fee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here