Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am the best poster NCS has ever had or ever will.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I am the best poster NSC has ever had or ever will.

This should be self evident, no one beats me for my knowledge on multiple topics, scientific analysis. Politics, economics, physics culture etc I am second to none. Some may be brave enough to ackknowlege it, others, the bitter and resentfull ones, will gripe.

i am a Genius! I am the best flamer on the WWW and one of the best trolls.

People should worship me as a god, I have found a board where they do. You boring plebian tards are not really worthy of my attention, when I am gone frrom here this place will be f***ing tumbleweed and you all know it.

Acknowledge my genius and worship me while you have the oppertunity scumbags.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Whats NCS? :jester: :dunce: :thud:

OWNED!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You're ok Looney.
I regard you with a kind of detached mild interest. Its like looking into a pond and seeing something beneath the surface moving about in an ungainly manner. You wonder whether to touch it, but in the end you just decide its best left alone, and you wander off and do something else instead.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
NCS

CHUMP

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Looney, your posts tend to be either too long and boring to read or a few one-line insults that most secondary school children could find a decent retort to.

Don't you ever get bored of yourself?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No thats the National clowns Society which you all are automatic members of.

Ive fixed it now.

Isuppose if I used a spell checker you'd all be lost for words, tards.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
shut the f*** up looney , bored of it now ****!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
cCherant sentences are not your strong point are they braders? Now pipe down shitdick, your as pointless as a chocolate fireguard, cocksnot.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Your justa dickhole with a voice box, nothing more Titanic you stuttering shit blister.

Smithers-Jones

Mar 26, 2004
Eltham
Whilst you may consider yourself to be some kind of major wit and raconteur, may I draw your attention to some basic grammar.

The word "your" indicates ownership. For example "That is your ball"

Whereas "you're" is an abbreviation of "you are". The apostrophe indicates a missing letter, in this case the letter a.

If you wish to be seen as the greatest intellectual mind this board has ever seen, get the basics right!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here