Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am so HAPPY

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Congratulations. Make sure you don't spill any gin down your onesie.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Ah great news! I took the kids to meet their great great aunt and uncle at the weekend, they were so happy to see them (not the kids, they were as irritating as always)

This news is good enough reason to stop by the shop and grab some beers for my train journey home.

Cheers BG!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Delighted for you BG.
Our 3rd great grandchild is due next week and you've reminded me to feel blessed that everyone is in good health.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Became a great grandfather again over the weekend thanks Ben & Gemma and today we had great news from the Royal Sussex Hospital. Wife was told a couple of weeks ago that she had Lymphoma so has been having tests to see if the cancer had spread but today she was told today it hasnt and that she would have to undergo 4 sessions of chemo to remove it and the success rate for curing it is 90%+ so nobody can upset me today, not even Simmo. Greatest early birthday present ever

I love you really BG :wink:
Good luck to you and your family.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Good News BG ! Looks like Mrs BG has the same fighting spirit as you. Good luck. :thumbsup:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Became a great grandfather again over the weekend thanks Ben & Gemma and today we had great news from the Royal Sussex Hospital. Wife was told a couple of weeks ago that she had Lymphoma so has been having tests to see if the cancer had spread but today she was told today it hasnt and that she would have to undergo 4 sessions of chemo to remove it and the success rate for curing it is 90%+ so nobody can upset me today, not even Simmo. Greatest early birthday present ever

That's great news. All the best to your wife!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here