Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i am rather wet, very emotional...but very proud

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
just got back from my local remembrance service.
my suit is soaking wet, my green beret is soaking wet, my medals are soaking wet and my poppy has disintegrated.
oh...and I'm slightly drunk.
but i feel a very proud and humble man

LEST WE FORGET.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
northern ireland 1978 and falklands

NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
and i am going to bed for a 'special' sleep.
:lolol:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
they fought against an controlling greedy empire that had military invasions in other countries..............for their own country to later be a controlling greedy (banking) empire that has military invasions in other countries.

sigh....so sad.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
they fought against an controlling greedy empire that had military invasions in other countries..............for their own country to later be a controlling greedy (banking) empire that has military invasions in other countries.

sigh....so sad.

I fought for the money and the medals. And high speed broadband.

just got back from my local remembrance service.
my suit is soaking wet, my green beret is soaking wet, my medals are soaking wet and my poppy has disintegrated.
oh...and I'm slightly drunk.
but i feel a very proud and humble man

LEST WE FORGET.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have just got back from my local Rememberance service (Burgess Hill) I'm not an ex-soldier but the guy carrying the Union Jack was my best man and i had my grandaughter with me, so i can quite happily say i feel like one of the proudest men on gods earth right now.

We will remember them.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Was at the Hastings parade this morning, started to rain at 10:20 when the parade marched off and stopped raining at 11:40 once we had got back to the town centre again, absolutely poured down for the rest of the time, but there was a very good turn out from the youth groups of the town.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
No problem with remembering those who lost their lives fighting in the World Wars when they were truly defending our country. Brave men.

As far as our military "adventures" more recently?? Cannot support Iraq or Afghanistan.

In fact if you joined the military for all the right reasons ... defend your country, etc ... then it would have been appropriate to resign before being sent to either of those war-zones. "Not what I joined up to do" would be an appropriate response.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
No problem with remembering those who lost their lives fighting in the World Wars when they were truly defending our country. Brave men.

As far as our military "adventures" more recently?? Cannot support Iraq or Afghanistan.

In fact if you joined the military for all the right reasons ... defend your country, etc ... then it would have been appropriate to resign before being sent to either of those war-zones. "Not what I joined up to do" would be an appropriate response.

You are supporting the men not the wars.

OK mate.

i will tell my Ausralian mates that, by your logic, ANZAC day is a load rubbish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here