Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I am not the tallest........

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If a NSC thread started about people who've voiced a opinion and were proved wrong , the number of pages in the thread would be on a par with the bloody weather thread , it's a bit unfair picking out peoples opinions in hindsight but seeing as it's Spence i guess it's ok :lolol: , seriously though i reckon i compared him to a chuckle brother or something similar after the first few games , i'm more than happy to be proved dead wrong , and long may that continue .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Think that went over your head :lolol:

Fair play, you were consistent about Ryan:

IMG_2442.PNG

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If a NSC thread started about people who've voiced a opinion and were proved wrong , the number of pages in the thread would be on a par with the bloody weather thread , it's a bit unfair picking out peoples opinions in hindsight but seeing as it's Spence i guess it's ok :lolol: , seriously though i reckon i compared him to a chuckle brother or something similar after the first few games , i'm more than happy to be proved dead wrong , and long may that continue .
For me I couldn't give a rats arse about posters being loud wrong, it happened to me once.
But if you're going to call out a player on the back of 20 minutes or 1incident then get personal or attack those saying 'calm down' then I think you deserve everything you get, for ever more.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For me I couldn't give a rats arse about posters being loud wrong, it happened to me once.
But if you're going to call out a player on the back of 20 minutes or 1incident then get personal or attack those saying 'calm down' then I think you deserve everything you get, for ever more.

A long time back, but wondering if NSC punch-bags Murray, Barnes, Lopez, Baldock and Stephens were condemned so quickly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here