I am meeting the Wife's boss

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sneak a selection of your bodily hairs in to his food

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
More worried about that first meeting. Do I shake his hand and be polite or sing a song about boxing day

be sure to have wiped your ring with your shaking hand to transfer as many coliforms as possible in that initial contact...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...just converse politely, but include lots of references to pikeys, caravans and orangu-tans...see if he notices!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I reckon you walk in singing "My old man said be a palace fan......"

Sets your stall out early doors although perhaps not the best move for your mrs career.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
It'll be fun! We've all met CP fans in social situations and suddenly there's loads to talk about, it's an immediate bond. I had a miserable taxi driver to Gatwick recently (granted, it was 3am) but as soon as we declared our alleigances we had a great chat all the way there.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I am going to the Mrs Xmas do and her new boss is a Palace fan. What advice does anyone have. He knows I am Albion

well, seeing as he is your WIFE'S boss, I think you should avoid acting like a cock as suggested on here, I'm assuming you actually care about your wife and would rather not embarrass her in front of her boss and work colleagues,

therefore act your age, rather than your nob size.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In interests of your wife's career prospects, I'd steer the conversation away from anything controversial like football banter. Best stick to something safe, like what his views are on the BNP as a serious and morally acceptable political alternative...

Jimmy Grimble

Why dont you buy him something nice? Get him some new Umbro tracky bottoms or summin', he's probably running a bit low.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here